Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm not sure if it's a positive or negative one, but it's certainly quite an achievement to tape most or all of a 63-match world title tournament without anyone noticing.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I wonder if the ring and video screen will have "TNA One Night Only" etc. That will be an interesting one to explain.

 

I thought it was mentioned that the matches were taped in front of generic “Impact Wrestling” signage? Can’t find the post now, like.

Posted

I'm not sure if it's a positive or negative one, but it's certainly quite an achievement to tape most or all of a 63-match world title tournament without anyone noticing.

 

Going by what seems to have been taped already id suggest the finals are yet to be taped TNA are running a big arena in New Orleans later this month which is currently listed as a Ono Ppv event I wouldn't put it past them to turn that into a impact taping or at least film more tournament stuff

 

 

http://www.impactwrestling.com/EVENTS/item/6595-Oct-30-New-Orleans,-LA-(Hardcore-Halloween-Tour)

Posted

 

I'm not sure if it's a positive or negative one, but it's certainly quite an achievement to tape most or all of a 63-match world title tournament without anyone noticing.

Going by what seems to have been taped already id suggest the finals are yet to be taped TNA are running a big arena in New Orleans later this month which is currently listed as a Ono Ppv event I wouldn't put it past them to turn that into a impact taping or at least film more tournament stuff http://www.impactwrestling.com/EVENTS/item/6595-Oct-30-New-Orleans,-LA-(Hardcore-Halloween-Tour)

PWInsider reporting tour is now cancelled for "logistical reasons" with talent receiving partial payment.

 

http://pwinsider.com/article/97121/tna-cancels-halloween-weekend-gulf-coast-tour.html?p=1

Posted

Dixie needs to beg her Dad for the money to bring in Alan Partridge as GM. At this stage it's probably the only thing that could get me watching again.

 

They could even do a Bouncing Back TV special

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...