Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

TNA can afford 32 wrestlers?

 

Well, 24. There will be two groups consisting solely of Bram.

Posted

As bizarre as all this is it seems TNA knew exactly where they were going with it and filmed the entire tournament over 2 nights before the last set of Impact tapings

 

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/spoilers-tna-taping-results-from-july-24-2015-in-orlando-fl/

 

Several promos were cut referring to the tournament without it being explained to the crowd what the tournament was and ec3 wasn't carrying his belt around

Posted

Just seen it was announced on challenge each show is a double taping and angle is confirmed as appearing so he's either re signed or at least agreed to do so

  • Paid Members
Posted

Christ's sake, just let it die. I'm so sick of TNA as an entity now. I realise that may not be a popular view but it is just so shit.

Posted

Christ's sake, just let it die. I'm so sick of TNA as an entity now. I realise that may not be a popular view but it is just so shit.

I just want it to die so Jeff Hardy can finally be a star again.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I just want it to die so Jeff Hardy can finally be a star again.

 

A star where? With his track record, I don't think WWE would take the chance on him again. And they would view it as a chance, despite how clean he's been for a couple of years. He was thought to be sorted out once before and fell again. Jeff's not on the level where the potential returns would be worth taking the gamble, in my eyes.

Posted

I haven't watched TNA in lord knows how long but I am actually pretty curious about this. Any time when I was little and had the hasbro's out, I always did tournaments like the world cup so it has got my nostalgia engine revving at least.

 

Does anyone know when this is to kick off? And what day and time TNA is on Challenge? Cheers.

Posted (edited)

 

 

I just want it to die so Jeff Hardy can finally be a star again.

A star where? With his track record, I don't think WWE would take the chance on him again. And they would view it as a chance, despite how clean he's been for a couple of years. He was thought to be sorted out once before and fell again. Jeff's not on the level where the potential returns would be worth taking the gamble, in my eyes.
He could easily come back for a RVD/Jericho style mini run to put over current talent. If in that process he catches on again (which he probably would) then they can keep him around until he fucks up again. Just don't put the belt on him so he can be quickly written out if need be Edited by UK Kat Von D
Posted

I haven't watched TNA in lord knows how long but I am actually pretty curious about this. Any time when I was little and had the hasbro's out, I always did tournaments like the world cup so it has got my nostalgia engine revving at least.

 

Does anyone know when this is to kick off? And what day and time TNA is on Challenge? Cheers.

 

Starts on this Sunday's Impact at 9pm :thumbsup:

  • Paid Members
Posted

I haven't watched TNA in lord knows how long but I am actually pretty curious about this. Any time when I was little and had the hasbro's out, I always did tournaments like the world cup so it has got my nostalgia engine revving at least.

 

Does anyone know when this is to kick off? And what day and time TNA is on Challenge? Cheers.

Are you at work on Monday? I'd be up for watching it on Sunday night

Posted

 

I haven't watched TNA in lord knows how long but I am actually pretty curious about this. Any time when I was little and had the hasbro's out, I always did tournaments like the world cup so it has got my nostalgia engine revving at least.

 

Does anyone know when this is to kick off? And what day and time TNA is on Challenge? Cheers.

Are you at work on Monday? I'd be up for watching it on Sunday night

 

 

I am i'm afraid mate, if it's on at 9, won't be a problem watching it live though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...