As bizarre as all this is it seems TNA knew exactly where they were going with it and filmed the entire tournament over 2 nights before the last set of Impact tapings

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/spoilers-tna-taping-results-from-july-24-2015-in-orlando-fl/

Several promos were cut referring to the tournament without it being explained to the crowd what the tournament was and ec3 wasn't carrying his belt around

• Paid Members

I just want it to die so Jeff Hardy can finally be a star again.

A star where? With his track record, I don't think WWE would take the chance on him again. And they would view it as a chance, despite how clean he's been for a couple of years. He was thought to be sorted out once before and fell again. Jeff's not on the level where the potential returns would be worth taking the gamble, in my eyes.

I haven't watched TNA in lord knows how long but I am actually pretty curious about this. Any time when I was little and had the hasbro's out, I always did tournaments like the world cup so it has got my nostalgia engine revving at least.

Does anyone know when this is to kick off? And what day and time TNA is on Challenge? Cheers.

I just want it to die so Jeff Hardy can finally be a star again.

A star where? With his track record, I don't think WWE would take the chance on him again. And they would view it as a chance, despite how clean he's been for a couple of years. He was thought to be sorted out once before and fell again. Jeff's not on the level where the potential returns would be worth taking the gamble, in my eyes.
He could easily come back for a RVD/Jericho style mini run to put over current talent. If in that process he catches on again (which he probably would) then they can keep him around until he fucks up again. Just don't put the belt on him so he can be quickly written out if need be Edited by UK Kat Von D

I haven't watched TNA in lord knows how long but I am actually pretty curious about this. Any time when I was little and had the hasbro's out, I always did tournaments like the world cup so it has got my nostalgia engine revving at least.

Does anyone know when this is to kick off? And what day and time TNA is on Challenge? Cheers.

Starts on this Sunday's Impact at 9pm :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Are you at work on Monday? I'd be up for watching it on Sunday night

Are you at work on Monday? I'd be up for watching it on Sunday night

I am i'm afraid mate, if it's on at 9, won't be a problem watching it live though.