Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm still peeved that there is no Glasgow date in 2016

 

Pretty sure tommyboi is banging a drum about this somewhere. Banging it with a large bottle of Heineken.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

I'm still peeved that there is no Glasgow date in 2016

 

Pretty sure tommyboi is banging a drum about this somewhere. Banging it with a large bottle of Heineken.

 

 

While eating his free nibbles.

Posted

Before the two years they had at the Hydro they used Braehead Arena for 3/4 years. A smaller venue with smaller "hire" costs I imagine, don't know why they couldn't have done the same this time

Posted

Surely given TNA's business and booking decisions over the years, running the Hydro in front of 20 fans would make perfect sense to them? May aswell tape 40 episodes of impact in the one night for their huge new UK deal with JML Direct (651 on your sky planner folks) later this year.

  • Moderators
Posted

Probably because Glasgow for the big two (one) isn't the draw it's bigged up to be on here. I still remember people on here swearing up and down even WWE house shows would be sell outs in the new arena, and that TNA even last time they were there would do bigger numbers than anywhere in England and crying into thei beer that WWE don't have tapings there. Didn't happen, did it? 

Posted (edited)

WWE did 10,500 at the Hydro in November. The reason Glasgow was always pointed to as a draw was because the half-the-size Braehead and SECC used to sell out pretty much on the morning of release for WWE.

Edited by MungoChutney
  • Paid Members
Posted

 JML Direct

 

Really should be competing with Jacamo with a name like that. I hear "JML Direct" I think over-sized polos and Dickies workwear trousers.

Posted

 

 JML Direct

 

Really should be competing with Jacamo with a name like that. I hear "JML Direct" I think over-sized polos and Dickies workwear trousers.

 

Freddie Flintoff flogging a Crosshatch jumper :D

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

JML Direct

Really should be competing with Jacamo with a name like that. I hear "JML Direct" I think over-sized polos and Dickies workwear trousers.

I just think reversible ironing board covers and random gadgets.

 

“New from JML…!”

  • Paid Members
Posted

Damn it, now I want to buy a Gem-Mania.

 

tumblr_mae0y1wVkJ1qmg9ijo1_500.png

Posted

 

 

JML Direct

Really should be competing with Jacamo with a name like that. I hear "JML Direct" I think over-sized polos and Dickies workwear trousers.

I just think reversible ironing board covers and random gadgets.

 

“New from JML…!”

 

 

It slices! It dices! It cuts through a can!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...