The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Out of those Khali pics my fave has got to be him wearing a shirt and tie in the shower. What a strange bloke. How's his English these days? A guy that huge who can barely speak English must have a fair bit of trouble doing anything.

• Paid Members
All of his expressions are magical.

You made a mistake using a plural.

It's a very fair point.

He reminds me of that time when test did the test gimmick. All of his expression were great too, maintained the level throughout every gimmick.

Thing is with Khali, it's the whole not trying to be funny, but in the space of several pictures, manages to surpass any of his 'comedy segments' written for children and middle of the road americans. For my own selfish reasons, i wish the writers would just let the big daft arse be himself, as he's a fucking hoot. I guess it's more of an accidental dead pan sarcy British comedy thing, rather than an American 'laugh at the silly dancing giant' thing.

Fuck the general audience and the children, make me laugh Khali, keep posting selfies of you being dead pan in unusual circumstances.

All of his expressions are magical.

You made a mistake using a plural.

It's a very fair point.

He reminds me of that time when test did the test gimmick. All of his expression were great too, maintained the level throughout every gimmick.

Thing is with Khali, it's the whole not trying to be funny, but in the space of several pictures, manages to surpass any of his 'comedy segments' written for children and middle of the road americans. For my own selfish reasons, i wish the writers would just let the big daft arse be himself, as he's a fucking hoot. I guess it's more of an accidental dead pan sarcy British comedy thing, rather than an American 'laugh at the silly dancing giant' thing.

Fuck the general audience and the children, make me laugh Khali, keep posting selfies of you being dead pan in unusual circumstances.

Haha, quality post Kaz. I agree.

001.jpg

Here's Brie and the girls at her bachelorette party.