Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
Out of those Khali pics my fave has got to be him wearing a shirt and tie in the shower. What a strange bloke. How's his English these days? A guy that huge who can barely speak English must have a fair bit of trouble doing anything.

I don't think his problem is that he can't speak English, it's that he can't really speak.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Went through some old WWF magazine scans I have on my laptop, and decided to upload some ones I found interesting. My favourites are the fightening Doink the Clown, the smiling Kamala and Diesel stopping people seeing Shawn get pussy.

d440fb304312666.jpg 929ce9304312884.jpg 40524b304312885.jpg 712161304312886.jpg 56ed3d304312887.jpg f8ea00304312888.jpg 050271304312889.jpg 642ed8304312890.jpg 97e05f304312891.jpg df5d8f304312893.jpg 320aec304312894.jpg 84d05d304312895.jpg 6f4905304312896.jpg 6f4905304312897.jpg 81c349304312898.jpg b77150304312899.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted

Wow, its amazing how much stuff from your childhood stays with you. I remember most if not all of those. Does anyone actually remember a match where Repo Man wore that singlet? Remember thinking that back in 1993.

That steroid scandal thing was a bit of an eye opener too.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah, I remember him wearing it. He was wrestling as a "face" for some reason. Might have been against a jobber. Sure I watched it on Youtube.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I fully support Matt in this. Had to be self defense. She is an absolute headcase by all accounts. Fuck knows what he was doing marrying her. Dean Ambrose had the right idea. Bang her then run a mile.

Posted

What sight that those mugshots are.

 

You wonder if they were nutters before they got into wrestling, or if wrestling made them lose the plot.

Posted
What sight that those mugshots are.

 

You wonder if they were nutters before they got into wrestling, or if wrestling made them lose the plot.

 

Not sure about Reby but Matt seemed like a decent guy until the Lita and Edge affair came out, since then he's gone further and further down hill

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...