Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Looks like he's finally got a gimmick that works. Can't tell you how disappointing Doc was.

Posted
BfzAQoZCAAEFtLV.jpg

Who's the geezer with the face paint? he looks ace. Not enough face paint in wrestling anymore.

 

Back: King Fale, Tama Tonga, Karl Anderson, Doc

Front: Nick Jackson, Prince Devitt, Matt Jackson

  • Paid Members
Posted

Here's two examples of fans meeting their heroes years apart.

 

1800460_2134274293294477_1271996930_n.jpg

 

1891184_581318158623134_1936577099_n.jpg

 

Don't have a story for the Hogan pic but regarding the Jericho one:

 

Check this out...17 years ago in New Orleans, I held a seven year old Russell Palazzolo on my way to the ring in the Superdome in New Orleans. Yesterday Russell came and saw me at my signing in the Superdome in New Orleans. A true Jerichoholic from 1997 to 2014!!

 

I thought this was pretty cool anyway.

Posted

Now I know Jimmy is 70, he looks it.

 

Hogan is STILL the man, unbelievable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...