NorthSeaTiger Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 I just KNEW someone would answer like that!! Well played Sir??
Paid Members JNLister Posted February 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 7, 2014 For no particular reason, the Mail prints a load of old British wrestling posters and pics.
RoryFice Posted February 7, 2014 Posted February 7, 2014 For no particular reason, the Mail prints a load of old British wrestling posters and pics. Some of the wrestlers names on the posters are brilliant. "The Gay One" in particular - no need to guess his gimmick!
Ant Posted February 7, 2014 Posted February 7, 2014 Looks like Big Daddy is holding Jimmy Savile in one of the posters.
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted February 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 7, 2014 Yup, that's Saville. Probably from after he was a wrestler. Not sure exactly but I'm guessing he knew the Crabtrees from then.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 7, 2014 For no particular reason, the Mail prints a load of old British wrestling posters and pics. Shit, this was my first wrestling show! I thought The Texas Tornado was the real one. I nearly cried when I realised who the fat bloke in the cowboy hat was.
Paid Members garynysmon Posted February 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 7, 2014 I assume the same Reg Parks as mentioned by Bret Hart on his DVD that Owen played a prank on his Dad.
dopper Posted February 8, 2014 Posted February 8, 2014 "If ya wanted to try me, ya shoulda tried me!". One of Bret's best stories imo.
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted February 9, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2014 Same Reg Parks that made a lot of the WWE belts?
Pier Six Brawler Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 Those old wrestling posters are brilliant, I don't know why promoters today don't use that style.
NorthSeaTiger Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 Just when i thought Gen Me couldnt get any more annoying........That dark haired one gets right on my tits.....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.