Snitsky's back acne Posted January 29, 2014 Posted January 29, 2014 Seems like he came out of it the worst to be honest.
Paid Members garynysmon Posted January 29, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 29, 2014 I'd love to have gone to one of those early Raw's at the Manhattan Centre. Great roster depth
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted January 30, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2014 Who are the fuller figured ladies in the ring?
RoryFice Posted January 30, 2014 Posted January 30, 2014 Who are the fuller figured ladies in the ring? Their names escape me completely, but they were regular "card girls" in the first year of Raw. Think they were sisters who were well know area WWF fans that somehow got the gig.
ClassicsGuy Posted January 30, 2014 Posted January 30, 2014 I'd love to have gone to one of those early Raw's at the Manhattan Centre. I was lucky enough to attend the ROH tv taping there last year during WM29 weekend. I was sat on the front row of the balcony, right where that ICOPRO sign is. It was so weird, because even though the WWF RAW set wasn't there or anything, I still kept looking around during the show, thinking - "That's where a certain spot happened" or "That's where someone walked out/debuted" or "That's where the announcers used to sit". Maybe it was just me being sentimental/nostalgic, but I felt the history in the place.
Paid Members garynysmon Posted January 30, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2014 I hope you told Kevin Kelly to get out of Rob Bartlett's seat.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted January 30, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2014 Who are the fuller figured ladies in the ring? Their names escape me completely, but they were regular "card girls" in the first year of Raw. Think they were sisters who were well know area WWF fans that somehow got the gig. The Rossati Sisters, three of them, Primetime Wrestling regulars I remember. Also regarding Ian's post I must have gone through a truck load of those WWF crisps, got a Bulldog pinbadge from it too, 10 empty packets. Cash 'em in!
Paid Members Slapnut Posted January 30, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2014 I was just browsing Lance Storm's wrestling school page. Check out this bunch: I also found out that I bloke I did a comedy course with last year is currently out there training in the same class as Benoit's son, surreal.
The Dart Posted January 31, 2014 Posted January 31, 2014 I'd love to have gone to one of those early Raw's at the Manhattan Centre. I was lucky enough to attend the ROH tv taping there last year during WM29 weekend. I was sat on the front row of the balcony, right where that ICOPRO sign is. It was so weird, because even though the WWF RAW set wasn't there or anything, I still kept looking around during the show, thinking - "That's where a certain spot happened" or "That's where someone walked out/debuted" or "That's where the announcers used to sit". Maybe it was just me being sentimental/nostalgic, but I felt the history in the place. I was there too but to me it seemed so different to how it looked on Raw, and looked even smaller in person than it looked on TV that it didn't even feel like it was the same place. I must have been sat right behind you.
ultimo the great Posted January 31, 2014 Posted January 31, 2014 Cody Hall Toy Story 4 will feature Buzz Lightyear & Mr. Potato Head's love child The greatest trophy in the history of wrestling
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 3, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 3, 2014 This is how you market a new Mega Powers in 2014.
NorthSeaTiger Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 Is that not Luke Harper? Looks like him.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.