The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

I'd love to have gone to one of those early Raw's at the Manhattan Centre.

evolution_original.jpg

I was lucky enough to attend the ROH tv taping there last year during WM29 weekend. I was sat on the front row of the balcony, right where that ICOPRO sign is.

It was so weird, because even though the WWF RAW set wasn't there or anything, I still kept looking around during the show, thinking - "That's where a certain spot happened" or "That's where someone walked out/debuted" or "That's where the announcers used to sit". Maybe it was just me being sentimental/nostalgic, but I felt the history in the place.

• Paid Members
Who are the fuller figured ladies in the ring?

Their names escape me completely, but they were regular "card girls" in the first year of Raw. Think they were sisters who were well know area WWF fans that somehow got the gig.

The Rossati Sisters, three of them, Primetime Wrestling regulars I remember. Also regarding Ian's post I must have gone through a truck load of those WWF crisps, got a Bulldog pinbadge from it too, 10 empty packets. Cash 'em in!

I'd love to have gone to one of those early Raw's at the Manhattan Centre.

evolution_original.jpg

I was lucky enough to attend the ROH tv taping there last year during WM29 weekend. I was sat on the front row of the balcony, right where that ICOPRO sign is.

It was so weird, because even though the WWF RAW set wasn't there or anything, I still kept looking around during the show, thinking - "That's where a certain spot happened" or "That's where someone walked out/debuted" or "That's where the announcers used to sit". Maybe it was just me being sentimental/nostalgic, but I felt the history in the place.

I was there too but to me it seemed so different to how it looked on Raw, and looked even smaller in person than it looked on TV that it didn't even feel like it was the same place. I must have been sat right behind you.

Edited by The Dart