Paid Members Teedy Kay Posted February 9, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2014 Those bandanas are great. shame only Devitt and Fale (?) are wearing them correctly. The Jackson's are dicks
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted February 9, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2014 Those Bullet Club photos are bad ass. Is Devitt WWE-bound or what now? It was rumoured he was having a trial recently, did any news come out of that?
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 9, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2014 He wasn't ever going to have a trail. He's got leverage. He's on a great contract with New Japan, is a top star and likes it over there. He's got a contract waiting for him if he wants it. Its just if he wants it. He's got it good over there.
Pinc Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 Looks like Big Daddy is holding Jimmy Savile in one of the posters. My mug at work has got that poster printed on it (like this one). Hadn't noticed that was Savile before. Hopefully I'm not the only one.
Paid Members Benno Posted February 9, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2014 So Konnan's not quite as cool as he tries to sound in his podcast anymore is he? I know he's getting on but he just looks unwell here.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 9, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2014 I think he's still really ill. He's got horrible skin and marks on his legs that seem to suggest he's suffering from kidney problems still. There's a picture of him knocking about in shorts and he looks horrible. Here it is:
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 9, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2014 Psicosis should start wearing the mask again. Without the mask he looks like an old Spanish lesbian. Him and La Parka had the best gear of the WCW cruiserweights, I thought.
Vamp Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 Psicosis should start wearing the mask again. Without the mask he looks like an old Spanish lesbian. Him and La Parka had the best gear of the WCW cruiserweights, I thought. Has he stopped again? I haven't watched any AAA since the summer but he was wearing the mask when I last saw him after an angle where somebody burnt his face off. Sadly his mask kept slipping off and he just looked ugly. Also LA Park is a master when it comes to wrestling costume. Everybody should ask him for advice.
deathrey Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 Konnan ha been ill for years hasn't he?! I'm sure I remember reading numerous articles a couple of years ago saying he was in need of a kidney transplant and they were struggling to find a match for him
dangerously420 Posted February 9, 2014 Posted February 9, 2014 He looks like an Eastern European man off the boat at Dover here to get his free house and dole money.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted February 9, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2014 He looks like an Eastern European man off the boat at Dover here to get his free house and dole money. What's its coming to, they come over here taking our 12.5% ABV beer at
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted February 9, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2014 He looks like an Eastern European man off the boat at Dover here to get his free house and dole money. Please refrain from posting stupid bollocks like this in a fun, light hearted photo thread. Save this shit for the Daily Mail forums with the other mongs.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 9, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2014 Has he stopped again? I haven't watched any AAA since the summer but he was wearing the mask when I last saw him after an angle where somebody burnt his face off. Sadly his mask kept slipping off and he just looked ugly. Ah, I haven't seen him wrestle in years to be honest so I don't have a clue. I just assumed he was going maskless because in the few pictures I've seen of him the last few years he wasn't wearing one.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted February 9, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 9, 2014 WWE.COM does it again: 50 coolest photos from WWE Instagram account.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.