Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Louis flat out asked Saville if he was a nonce?

I don't think he did. It was raised when they were travelling in the car as a rhetorical question but wasn't asked directly to him (Could be wrong. I've not re-watched it in a few years)

It's on Daily Motion.

http://dai.ly/x1ziq8u

So for those interested, at about 44:50 the exchange goes:

Louis: Why do you say in interviews that you hate children when I've seen you with kids and you clearly enjoy their company and have a good rapport with them?

Jimmy: Obviously I don't hate them, that's number one.

L: Right, so why would you say that then?

J: Because we live in a very funny world and it's easier for me to say as a single man 'I don't like children', because that puts a lot of salacious tabloid people off the hunt.

L: Are you basically saying that so tabloids don't pursue this whole is he, isn't he a peadophile line, basically?

J: Yes, yes, yes, oh aye. How do they know whether I am or not? How does anybody know whether I am? Nobody knows whether I am or not. I know I'm not. So I can tell you from experience that the easy way of doing it when they say 'oh you had all those children on Jim'll fix it' is to say 'yeah I hate them.'

L: Yeah. To me that sounds more sort of suspicious in a way though.

J: Hard luck.

L: Because it seems so implausible.

J: But that's my policy that's the way it goes.

L: Really?

J: That's what I do. And it's worked a dream.

L: Has it worked?

J: A dream.

Archived