Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

My Mum was watching Springwatch last night and said there's something off about the bloke on there and wouldn't be shocked to see him crop up like this in a few years time.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Gus Mears said:

No, you're thinking of Rolf Harris.

No Gus, Fred Talbot got 5 years in 2015 for fiddling, now he has got an extra 4 because of the latest trial. 

Fred was tempting fate anyway. Don't make a TV programme for CITV called Prove It! when you have done some fairly horrific noncing in the past. 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

No Gus, Fred Talbot got 5 years in 2015 for fiddling, now he has got an extra 4 because of the latest trial. 

Fred was tempting fate anyway. Don't make a TV programme for CITV called Prove It! when you have done some fairly horrific noncing in the past. 

I think you're thinking of Tony Hall to be honest. 

Nah, was aware of the double-Talbot noncing. It finally feels like some of the steam has gone out of this after, what? Half a decade? Know investigations ongoing, but less of a barrage of names. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Thought so. Thanks! Despite what Gus thinks, I know the difference between the guy who had a wobble board, and the guy who jumped around an inflatable British Isles on This Morning ;)

• Paid Members
Just now, Your Fight Site said:

Thought so. Thanks! Despite what Gus thinks, I know the difference between the guy who had a wobble board, and the guy who jumped around an inflatable British Isles on This Morning ;)

When did we start talking about Max Clifford?

Archived