Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with this thread and I'm gutted to hear about Alfie.  It's true, they make their way into your heart and set up residency.  Followers of my social media may be familiar with "Next doors cat" and I'll be ruined when he isn't around any more.

• 2 months later...

FTOHOG8cJSET-Dz3hUBRaSje2QePUQ535kPPp639

Jupiter with a bit of winter atmos, courtesy of one of Google's creepy "here's a photo you took a few weeks ago" emails. 

It's been a clean, fluffy winter. Suddenly not too long off the impending months of shedding hair all over the place :(

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Members

Novas ears bend back really easily , she can’t sleep without one popping up, and a while back she woke up like this 

7-A8921-FA-AFF9-40-D7-BF85-EDC971-BF44-B

She also loves staring menacingly into the camera, like “The fuck you want?” 

BD296202-56-C0-4538-AB44-BB2-DA47-BB672.

Shes currently been sat on me for two hours and I am so hungry and need a wee but I don’t want to disturb her. The way we treat pets is ridiculous isn’t it?

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

I'm really sorry to hear this scratch. I feel for you so much going through this. She's a beautiful cat, and will have had a wonderful life and has no doubt given you and your wife many happy memories through the years. Thoughts are with you on trying to get through it mate. 

• Paid Members

Sorry for your loss @scratchdj. Losing a pet sucks, especially one you've had for so many years and that has become such a part of the fabric of your lives.

It probably rings hollow for  now, but you should try and take some solace that she clearly lived a long, happy life and you can see from the picture you posted she was not an unhappy cat!. You gave her a great life, and hopefully you can hold close those happy memories to get you through what is always a tough time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

My heart is breaking right now and I’m in absolute bits. I have to take Ming to be put to sleep later today. He’s been my best friend for 16 years and got me through a lot. I’m devastated.

942AE794-E674-4365-98F4-F7A48662F811.thumb.jpeg.4eca1cc22913a1ca3ae33b77818b92a6.jpeg

Edited by Monkee