NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

I'd echo those who say that Lorcan needs to NOT bust open his opponents for a bit.  This isn't the indies, you're expected to be able to have safe matches and not fuck your opponent up.  Its a fine line, as I do enjoy a bit of stiff work (ooer) but he doesn't want to get a bad rep.

Danny Burch is fantastic though - he's a super jobber now, he takes the pins but gets put over by the commentators.  Is he on a full-time NXT contract or does he just work certain tapings?

Looking forward to Drew v Roode.  I never really saw much in MacIntyre before but this version is both sexy and legit looking.  He's gone full Highlander and I like it.

3 hours ago, Loki said:

Danny Burch is fantastic though - he's a super jobber now, he takes the pins but gets put over by the commentators.  Is he on a full-time NXT contract or does he just work certain tapings?

Basing this on a random thing, but Danny Burch was listed in the Wrestlemania 33 program with the NXT talent, so that would likely mean he's signed, yeah?

He still works alot of the Florida indies and others around the Eastern third of the US. He's not under contract per se, just seems to be brought in as and when he's needed. At 35 years old it's a good gig for him to have, they see him as a solid hand to have around who can work with pretty much anybody

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, BrodyGraham said:

He's doing a lot of live shows, under his real name, Marcel Barthel.

Suggests he's waiting on his new name before moving up to TV. Fabian Aichner is also doing the live show circuit.

Thanks