NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

12 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

When Johnny Gargano was talking about a match at Takeover, I really hoped it meant they'd bring in Pete Dunne for him. That would have been a fantastic match. Never mind...

Really frustrating me that Pete Dunne (and Tyler Bate for that matter) aren't regular fixtures on NXT. Both are absolutely incredible.

• Paid Members

Pete Dunne has a UK title defence against Jack Gallagher at PROGRESS in NYC this Saturday.  I'm wondering if they will do something there to set up a Takeover rematch a week later.

On Friday, August 04, 2017 at 9:44 AM, Statto said:

My first time seeing O'Reilly too... all I could think of was it felt like a pasty Canadian bloke playing Low Ki on a tribute show.

You just blew my mind. 

Loving the Aleister 'shoot fight' kinda exhibition matches. Makes pro wrestling look like a true sport again. 

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, Freddie-hartland said:

Looking forward to the lorcan Burch tag team

Seconded, just two hard bastards wanting to hit things, loving how much the tag division seems to be getting a little more Strong Style every week. Wonder if there's a British team that could add something there?

Fucking love Regal! Was gonna say I'd love to have heard the start of that story but it's Regal, any story is good when Regal tells it. Got a big kick out of that little Street Profits match. Lars Sullivan's tag partner destroying shtick is good value and I'm still not over those absolute tree trunk legs. Street Profits are also a lot of fun. happy for Angelo Dawkins that he's found his 'thing' for as long as he's been around and I see big things in Montez Ford's future; good look, athleticism, seems like he can go and has got some massive charisma. Genuinely could be a singles star in future.