NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

8 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

Having said that I didn't watch the women's match.

Yeaahhhh.. fix that. MOTN.

Edited by sj5522

2 hours ago, mim731 said:

I am concerned the "Adam Cole Bay-Bay" thing is going to become the new "10" or "1-2-Sweet" for the Full Sail crowd and get real annoying, real quick.Ā 

Don't be silly, wrestling crowds are notoriously self-aware and don't string out phenomena longer than its natural life span.Ā 

There was one in London too where the ref was down and people counted how long the pinfall was in place for. Got to about 17 but obviously one of those numbers was 10. The worst thing about the ten chants (other than it ruining count-out spots and last man standing matches of course) is that no one gives a rat's arse of a shit about Dillinger. At least with "what?" it's from somebody who obviously left a huge mark on wrestling, ditto "wooo!" and "yes!". "ten" is just gubbins.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Two Additional Roderick Strongs.

Speaking of Roderick, I wonder if he might be headed to to the Cruiserweight division before long?

I base this primarily on him being in the Skybox with the GMs at Takeover, but he'd fill the Aries role in many ways.

2 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

What?

Sarcasm doesn't come across wellĀ online :DĀ 

I was trying to get acrossĀ that Full Sail will inevitably run the "Adam Cole Bay Bay" thing into the ground, smirking and feeling smug at themselves for doing it despite itĀ being played out andĀ annoying pastĀ a certain point.

Ā 

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Sarcasm doesn't come across wellĀ online :DĀ 

I was trying to get acrossĀ that Full Sail will inevitably run the "Adam Cole Bay Bay" thing into the ground, smirking and feeling smug at themselves for doing it despite itĀ being played out andĀ annoying pastĀ a certain point.

Ā 

I know. I got it, was just responding with a Stone Cold-style ā€œWhat?ā€ that seemed to hang around for 10-plus years as an exampleĀ :D

1 hour ago, Statto said:

Speaking of Roderick, I wonder if he might be headed to to the Cruiserweight division before long?

I base this primarily on him being in the Skybox with the GMs at Takeover, but he'd fill the Aries role in many ways.

Not charisma, that's for sure. But aye, I think that'll happen. Peyton & Billie to Smackdown surely too and hoping for Velveteen Dream to Raw to pair with Goldust as an unrepentant Patrick Clark mark