NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

I think I read somewhere that your average developmental person is on around $45k. Then once they get promoted to the main roster it goes up to $100k.

Have just finished watching the E-60 Behind The Curtain NXT special & these are the amounts mentioned for the development talent, $45,000 to low six figures

• Paid Members

Apparently the female talent get paid more than the men on NXT, as their grooming regime is generally more expensive.

I dunno, it can work out pretty expensive grooming a young developmental lad too.

Decent enough show. Not as excited for Takeover as usual though because two championship match results are such a foregone conclusion now but that's how it was always going to turn out eventually with NXT being development (something that is easy to forget at times especially when Takeover show shifted 13,000 tickets) so can't really complain.

• Moderators

WWE have made a new programme called NXT Kids, as someone who loved Saturday Morning Slam I've high hopes for this. The pilot can be seen here - 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31opue

It's a really fun show. Corey Graves and the kids are actually a really good commentary team!

Edited by PowerButchi

I watched that last night and all I could think was that those kids are basically as skilled at commentary already as modern day King

"oof! you'll feel that one in the morning...that'll slow ya down!"

gunning for a bigger job, surely

Edited by sj5522

WWE have made a new programme called NXT Kids, as someone who loved Saturday Morning Slam I've high hopes for this. The pilot can be seen here -

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31opue

It's a really fun show. Corey Graves and the kids are actually a really good commentary team!

It looks great but I think it might be an old pilot - for example, they advertise a Sami Zayn match. I hope it gets picked up somewhere though, it's great.