NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Awards Moderator

I don't know who I was more surprised to see this week, Jesse Sorensen or Martin Stone!

Quite a lot going on this week, another very watchable show. Though now Charlotte, Becky and Sasha are on the main roster, I'm a bit worried for the Women's division if it's going to centre around Dana Brooke and Eva Marie... Oh well, at least there's Alexa. She, Blake and Murphy are becoming a weekly highlight.

• Paid Members

So what's the story with Martin Stone? They thinking of trying again with him? Or was he just on holiday and they needed someone

He's been back in the USA for a few months. He's been working Florida indies like FIP.

• Paid Members

What were those two jobbers doing getting a pin on Enzo & Cass?

They're not jobbers. They're just not as far along in their NXT journey as some others. The tag-team division is on fire right now.

What were those two jobbers doing getting a pin on Enzo & Cass?

They're not jobbers. They're just not as far along in their NXT journey as some others. The tag-team division is on fire right now.

Enzo and Cass have even feuded with Dawson before back in 2013 when he was teaming with Rusev 

Fairs, just really peculiar to see them go over Enzo & Cass when the latter are gift-wrapped for a main show call-up.

But yeah, NXT tag teams are pretty decent. I wasn't sold on B&M for a while but Alexa definitely completes them. Gable and Jordan have so much in and out of ring potential, it's ridiculous.

At the end of that tag match, there's a fan in the front row just taking photos of Carmella's arse and not even looking at the match.

I read that as a bad thing but then I thought, I'm there, I've got a camera, Carmella's arse is feet away

Yeah I reckon he did the right thing

Kind of weird they advertised a while back that Uhaa Nation has arrived in NXT and then they give him a name change. Has that happened before? Good name though