NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Joe's been crap enough alright, they haven't given him much though. If he could lose a bit more weight it would definitely help his cause, he looks awful in comparison to everyone else.

Joe's been crap enough alright, they haven't given him much though. If he could lose a bit more weight it would definitely help his cause, he looks awful in comparison to everyone else.

I don't think it's his weight as much as his ring gear.  He looks like he's wrestling in a skirt.  He should go back to his tight shorts.

I'm hoping we'll see a series with the likes of Balor, Owens, Zayn etc. before they get called up, and not a borefest with Corbin.

Look who is wrestling at Takeover:

Jushin Liger vs Tyler Breeze!

Completely out of the blue that one!

Holy fuck!! That is legit my dream match right now

deleted for spoilers. apologies

Edited by Krytie 2X4B 523P

If Joe needs the right opponent and music to be entertaining, then he's already behind most the NXT roster. A failed experiment in my opinion.

The tag division is the best booked section of wrestling in many years for my money - so many twists and turns, with some more on the horizon no doubt. Outstanding work.

Couldn't quite work out the big emotion from the girls at the end of the main though - did I miss something?

Edited by Majik

• Paid Members

It was filmed the day after (or possibly a few days after?) Dusty past and I think they were both totes emosh about that. Charlotte has done several tributes and dedications to Big Duthty and her brother and I imagine the dream was quite influential on Banks too.

• Paid Members

Having Joe wrestling another flabby fucker made that match look so out of place for a WWE show. Agree that he's been underwhelming so far, but that's because the angle with Owens has been stop-start.

I thought the Baron Corbin feature was the best thing they have done for him so far, they made him look more legitimate in those two minutes than in months of shit squash matches.

Chad Gable was brilliant, highlight of the show for me.