NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Speaking of Bliss, intrigued to see how the Vaudevillians plan to neutralise her when they said they had something to take care of her. I hope it's a bearded strongwoman.

I'm now going to be mega disappointed if it is not this.

However Zahra Schreiber would make for a great ''tattoed lady' addition to their act.

30k6lo8G0-w.jpg

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

Surely Enzo and Cass will be added in somewhere and win the tag titles? It seems mental to miss that opportunity with them on that night.

I concur, but my friend contends that he thinks they're getting the call-up on Raw, which would make sense I guess.

Edited by Daaaaaad!

Speaking of Bliss, intrigued to see how the Vaudevillians plan to neutralise her when they said they had something to take care of her. I hope it's a bearded strongwoman.

I'm now going to be mega disappointed if it is not this.

However Zahra Schreiber would make for a great ''tattoed lady' addition to their act.

30k6lo8G0-w.jpg

Isn't she the one who caused Seth some bother this year

Can't believe that some people are talking about being hokey as a bad thing.

There is nothing more hokey in wrestling than The Undertaker, who is celebrating 25 years in the company this year!

If done right, the Finn Balor character has great potential.

Ive seen very little of him in NXT, so interested to see how this pans out.

• Paid Members

The undertaker debuted in 1990 and has evolved over 25 years. Also the undertaker is a great performer but when he started, being a zombie covered his weaknesses. Finn balor having a split personality or being possessed by a literal denizen of hell in, again, a performer that's shown no glimmers of having the potential to pull off that character is quite different.

Don't get me wrong, I think theyre turning him heel against itami, and I look forward to seeing him as a heel, because apparently he was great in Japan like that. As in actually, not like Albert

Edited by Duke

Triple H has just tweeted the full line-up for NXT Takeover: Brooklyn in two separate parts.

It seems to suggest the televised matches are on list one and non-televised matches for the live crowd are on list two:

Ladder Match for the NXT Championship: Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens

NXT Women's Championship: Sasha Banks vs Bayley

Samoa Joe vs Baron Corbin

Tyler Breeze vs Jushin 'Thunder' Liger

NXT Tag Team Championship: Blake & Murphy vs The Vaudevillains

also:

8 Man Tag: Zack Ryder, Mojo Rawley, Enzo Amore, Colin Cassady vs Jason Jordan, Chad Gable, Dash & Dawson

Fatal 4 Way: Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Emma vs Dana Brooke

Bull Dempsey vs Elias Samson

Apollo Crews vs Tye Dillinger

Eva Marie vs Carmella

I'm surprised Apollo Crews' debut appears to not be on the main card, and I think Enzo & Big Cass are wasted in that 8-Man based on how over they will be in that city.

They've been hyping Crews' debut for the last two weeks and I've no doubt it will be on again tomorrow night, no way they're not having him on the show.

Figured he'd have been against some no name (like that German guy whose done a couple of jobs) rather than the lad who they've just repackaged

Edited by WyattSheepMask

If done right, the Finn Balor character has great potential.

Ive seen very little of him in NXT, so interested to see how this pans out.

The character does (kind of), but the performer has a distinct lack of personality and his wrestling doesn't stand out much in the current era. It could fall on its arse without him making improvements, but it's hard to know until he turns up on Raw.

It's being advertised to start at 9 on the Network, but the live show starts at 7.30.

There's been rumours about them recording an episode of TV (obviously just some matches, with nothing that happens at Takeover being relevant) before Takeover for a while, so some of or all of these other matches might end up on TV, or that rumour might have been rubbish, and these extra matches will be dark matches.