NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

We wanted IKARI NO JUSHIN RIGER

I think I read when he did All Star last year and they didn't have it for him, but something else

All Star used 'Japanese Boy' by Aneka, apparently at Liger's request, as it was his theme music for his initial runs with All Star in 86-87 and 89.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

We wanted IKARI NO JUSHIN RIGER

I think I read when he did All Star last year and they didn't have it for him, but something else

All Star used 'Japanese Boy' by Aneka, apparently at Liger's request, as it was his theme music for his initial runs with All Star in 86-87 and 89.
Ok. Thanks for clarifying

Admittedly it was the first time I had a few drinks in a week (need to fit in some trousers for a funeral) but my thoughts would include:

The HHH brief intro actually gave me goosebumps

Blue Pants!

I like that Appolo Crews man - "that's a big crowd" "that's my name!" He seems like a lovely chap

Glad Joe won as I accidentally put twenty quid on him the other day, still not sure how

The women's title match was bloody brilliant, I think the week off booze started to affect me here because I seemed to have something in my eye at the four horsewomam thing

I assume Owens is moving full time to Raw now, I'll bloody miss him.

A bit gutted they're not doing Birmingham, my son really wants to go so really the only option for us is Sheffield stopping at the Premier Inn.obviously Nottingham is closer but it's a school night. The PI Sheffield is called Sheffield Arena so I guess it's pretty close?

Oh, and the few twats doing the "what" thing to Regal on the screen... twats

Oh and, the NXT ring is lower than the normal ring isn't it? I thought they'd have the same ring as the Summerslam is there tonight but it was the proper slightly lower ring.

Oh, and Lita was shit on the pre show

Edited by Harry Wiseau

• Paid Members

I'd imagine so, but he did dark matches during the end of the boom period and that period, Raw was doing massive attendance figures.

Just checking, he wrestled Essa Rios at the US Airways Centre in 2001 and that holds 18,000. You'd have to think a WWE TV show leading into WrestleMania 17 would have sold that out or came close to it.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay