NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

She was ok, but she did this strange little nod to her opponent before every collar & elbow tie-up in a sort of "right, I'm ready to start the sequence" thing. It's not a major thing, but once you notice it, it's really annoying.

I don't think she's wrestled much since turning heel, at least not on TV anyways

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Fair enough.  With tomorrow being sunday probably be easy enough to watch it as soon as I wake up to avoid spoilers, but gonna stay up for it anyway.  Can be a warmup for SummerSlam the following day.

I'm watching American Ninja 3, if this doesn't put me to sleep I'll be watching live.

Can't do Summerslam, used to be able to go to work in a couple of hours kip but those days are behind me now. Practically fell asleep at my desk last time.

Was Alexa Bliss any use as a wrestler? she's cracking looking and comes across as a natural heel.

Alexa Bliss seems to me like the one they can promote a division around. She's the best choice to be on the cover of the calendars. She always seemed very new as a wrestler though, like she was having trainee matches. I haven't seen her wrestle lately, mind, so she might be much better now. I think the last time I saw her was when she got hurt wrestling Sasha Banks.

Got the network playing in the background whilst I get some work done, so will hopefully be able to stay up and watch it all. The setup looks interesting, smaller than the main set, which kinda annoys me that they'll still be using the generic tv set for *SUMMERSLAM 4 HOURS*, but very much looking forward to the show. 

I haven't watched a great deal of NXT lately, but the video package for Baron Corbin vs Samoa Joe is really good. Simple story and definitely one that works better on a niche show for hardcore fans, but it looks so well done. Baron Corbin came off better in that than I've seen him before. I think the trick to Corbin's look not being shit for the first time ever should maybe be the sleeveless t-shirt and Kevin Nash trousers.

• Paid Members

Corey Graves, Lita and Byron Saxton are an all time low panel. They're dull as fuck its unreal.

Chat is dead, so I'll put it here. If Tyler Breeze does take that mask off, 90% of Jushin Liger would come with it. He's a little old bald Japanese man in real life. Its amazing with a bit of fake hair and padding with do for someone.

11201166_10153446752904736_7320052964805

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay