NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Based just on the Tweet and not having heard the Triple H quote, that seems like it might be standard "yeah maybe WrestleMania next year" pandering that WWE does to UK twonks. I wonder what they could get away with doing here, NXT-wise. It'd be mighty expensive to fly a full show's worth of talent over and/or potentially cut into ticket sales from the main tours, but perhaps they'd justify the loss due to it building NXT as a global brand.

It seems more likely that they'd just do NXT title matches over here on the other shows, but they've already done that during Neville's reign I think?

Loved that episode, can't wait for Takeover.

Alexa slapping the Vaudevillans is just a piece of genius. Perfect.

Owens was absolutely class at the end getting that heat

I agree Bull shouldn't be back til he'll look significantly different though

• Paid Members

I don't seem to enjoy Owens as much as most others. His character is intresting but quite honestly I'm not completely sold on his delivery I think and quite honestly I'm not totally blown away by his ring work.

• Paid Members

To do what? I mean, I could see him on this show as a one-off, but I can't even picture what they'd have him doing on an ongoing basis.

It'd make a great backstage interviewer. If JoJo makes the real stars look huge, this definitely would.

Yeah, the last two weeks anybody who has made mention of Brooklyn has been booed. Regal purposefully made mention of it because he knew they would boo and he had a great smirk on his face.

They're the sort of people who would start hating a band after they sign with a bigger label and more people like them. They're a right bunch of self- entitled dicks

Edited by WyattSheepMask