NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

If I go to any it would probably be either Blackpool or Newcastle, or London if that turns out to be the usual Wednesday night Takeover special.

I'm thinking it may be. The next Takeover is two months time (October), so that’s another two months between then and December if they're going for specials at that frequency.

Didn't Dempsey beat him once in their feud.

From what I remember, Corbin comfortably got the win in each of their encounters. It was a pretty rubbish “feud”.

I could have sworn Bull got at least one win over him, but a quick google shows you're right. He did get beat Neville through interference by Bull, so I suppose you can say this is the first time Corbin has been cleanly beaten

From what I remember, Corbin comfortably got the win in each of their encounters. It was a pretty rubbish “feud”.

I could have sworn Bull got at least one win over him, but a quick google shows you're right. He did get beat Neville through interference by Bull, so I suppose you can say this is the first time Corbin has been cleanly beaten

CJ Parker beat him clean on one of the old NXT TV's that evidently everyone forgot about.

Most do but Blackpool don't, just trying to make our mind up which tickets to buy tomorrow.

They're on sale on Friday aren't they?

CJ Parker beat him clean on one of the old NXT TV's that evidently everyone forgot about.

Most do but Blackpool don't, just trying to make our mind up which tickets to buy tomorrow.

They're on sale on Friday aren't they?

O2 presale starts tomorrow.

• Paid Members

I think the closest we've had is Progress using the hashtag.

Someone mentioned Cardiff earlier and I've had an email from the Motorpoint Arena today saying you can buy tickets direct from the venue box office, by phone or in person, on Thursday which is a bonus if you don't have access to tomorrow's O2 presale.