NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Not to be one of those, buit with NXT Sheffield, looking at the seating plan where do you reckon the entrance ramp is? Where Block 104 is I assume, coming towards the floor blocks G and F?

Might be a stupid question but want to make sure as dont want tickets on the entrance ramp as such if i can avoid it!

Just got a txt from my mate telling me he's booked three tickets for the Nottingham show

According to the Observer, a promoter tried to book Jushin Liger only to find out that WWE has booked him for the dates, so looks like we'll be getting at least one more match with Tyler Breeze at some point.

They don't specify who the promoter was or what the dates were

Edited by WyattSheepMask

9EC57E3E-2B43-4EA8-BAFE-F2F851C58F3E_zps

Can of coke for that lad

SAWFT were over huge as you would expect.

Mojo and his ADD gimmick is fucking dross isn't he. First time I saw him was just after the network launch, how long was he around beforehand?

Carmella doesn't get any kind of reaction when she's on her own, even the NY crowd didn't care for her when she came out

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Block A5 Row 3 for wembley, really wish they'd have more detailed seating plans with these things, like I dunno about everyone else but when you spend £100+ on a ticket, I'd like to see seat numbers on the charts so you can see exactly where in a block you'll be sitting. I know the o2 does this, but others are just bog standard.