NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Did you not how they reacted to not having the last one?

Nope, why what happened?
The mere mention from anyone, face or heel, of Takeover being in Brooklyn and not at Full Sail was greeted with "BOOOOOO! " and "BROOKLYN SUX~!" like petulant children whose parents won't buy them sweets. Owens called them on it on the go home episode Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Am I right in thinking that Sasha, Becky and Charlotte are now off to the main roster full time? If so where does that leave the women's division? Dana isn't anywhere near there level even if they want her to be. Emma is good in the ring but I just don't buy her as a top heel. Of course that could change. It sort of feels like Bailey is left with no one to feud with.

I know there were rumours in the last few days that Sarah Stock (TNA's Sarita) had been, or would be, signed. So that's a good experienced talent to add to the mix. Also rumours of Athena, an indie talent i'm unaware of, being signed. So i think they're looking to add some more experienced women to the division alongside the likes of Carmella, Dana, and Eva. Then they still have Alexa and Bayley, plus Blue Pants. Who are all pretty capable. So i think the division will pick up again after a temporary lull. Then again, Owens got called up and continued to work NXT, so it's possible Sasha, Charlotte, and Becky will be around for a little while yet. Sasha is owed a rematch wither way.

Sarita would be a great addition I agree. Has it been confirmed Kana has been signed? That could really heat it up. Not sure if Alexa is capable yet to be fair. I'd put her on the level of Dana etc. A very good prospect but not read to lead the division in a top spot.

Am I right in thinking that Sasha, Becky and Charlotte are now off to the main roster full time? If so where does that leave the women's division? Dana isn't anywhere near there level even if they want her to be. Emma is good in the ring but I just don't buy her as a top heel. Of course that could change. It sort of feels like Bailey is left with no one to feud with.

I know there were rumours in the last few days that Sarah Stock (TNA's Sarita) had been, or would be, signed. So that's a good experienced talent to add to the mix. Also rumours of Athena, an indie talent i'm unaware of, being signed. So i think they're looking to add some more experienced women to the division alongside the likes of Carmella, Dana, and Eva. Then they still have Alexa and Bayley, plus Blue Pants. Who are all pretty capable. So i think the division will pick up again after a temporary lull. Then again, Owens got called up and continued to work NXT, so it's possible Sasha, Charlotte, and Becky will be around for a little while yet. Sasha is owed a rematch wither way.

Sarita would be a great addition I agree. Has it been confirmed Kana has been signed? That could really heat it up. Not sure if Alexa is capable yet to be fair. I'd put her on the level of Dana etc. A very good prospect but not read to lead the division in a top spot.

I'd have Alexa above Dana any day of the week, but agree she still hasn't shown herself to be at the level to lead the division. Her character work has come along a lot since she turned, and i could see her growing as an in-ring talent. Kana would be a hell of an addition, but haven't heard anything yet. Still seems very odd she was in Brooklyn if she isn't at least being looked at by them. i.e. Bring her to Brooklyn to see the show and meet with her. If you were going to bring someone in to see what NXT is all about, then Brooklyn was the best place to do it if you're trying to get a signing out of it.

Be interested to see whether they use Sarita as an active competitor or just a trainer, which is what she has been the last few times she worked for NXT.

I think they'd be daft not to as her and Kana working in the ring with Alexa, Eva, Carmella etc can only help their abilities in my opinion.

NXT also has KC Cassidy and Jessie McKay, both of whom are good wrestlers but just need an identity.
Add to that Athena, who I think people that have not seen her before will be pleasantly surprised with, and the NXT Divas division should do just fine.

• Paid Members

Nice. I'd never even heard of Kana until Takeover then got on youtube. If she can reign those kicks in then she could be a huge deal.

Re Alexa, her character work has got much better and she really does have natural charisma and x factor. Its mainly just her in ring work that I don't thinks ready. Shes done wonders with Blake & Murphy IMO.

She can stay out of the ring as long as she likes. Her expressions and personality are top-notch outside the ring so why not stick with that? She can get in people's faces, piss off opponents, but scarper off when it kicks off to let bruisers Blake and Murphy deal with it. The moonsault to beaten opponents she was doing was the best way to use her in-ring - keeps her looking cheap and smug, while subtly getting the move over if she does start competing solo.

And that skeleton hand bling she has is awesome. I want a man one.