NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Moderators

Ā 

And when did I say it was everything? In fact, when did I make a gross exaggeration like you claimed earlier in the thread?Ā I intimated that it's important, which it is, and I said that she'll only get a feel for the presentation set up by wrestling in front of it, which is also true. I'm right and you're being a fucking plum.Ā 

Ā 

Right, and when did I disagree with that? All Iā€™m saying is that she has a way to go before being proficient in the ring, which could have been developed off-screen.

Ā 

Weā€™re not arguing different points here, so I donā€™t see why name-calling has to come into things other than to be argumentative for the sake of it.

Ā 

Ā 

You were the one who originally took an arsey condescending tone with your "There's more to wrestling than..." like I wouldn't be aware of that, henceforth - Plum. Plum plum plum plum plum.

When you're wrestling in a small arena on show being aired to thousands upon thousands more than whats contained in that arena camera work is the most important thing. The in house crowd will get involved in the show via the buzz of being there, in most ways they look after themselves.

When you're wrestling in a small arena on show being aired to thousands upon thousands more than whats contained in that arena camera work is the most important thing. The in house crowd will get involved in the show via the buzz of being there, in most ways they look after themselves.

Didn't think Eva Marie was that bad. Her finisher doesn't suit her at all and she seems nervous, but she'll only get over those things with experience. She's just getting a hard time cos she's an ex model, and the full sail twats think she hasn't earned her spot. Saddo Foley playing the white knight is hilarious though.Ā 

Ā 

I'm another person who doesn't get the Blue Pants love.

That NXT show was taped before Takeover, so I imagine, if she does get a longer term deal she'll be with the Vaudevillains a lot and I think she'll be good with that act

• Paid Members

I'm hideously attracted to Blue Pants and I'm not quite sure why.

Ā 

The best type of attraction, I think.

Ā 

Appropos of nothing, I'm not bothered about her on TV but in person I found Alicia Fox the hottest woman imaginable.

Does anybody know what the situation is with her? Seems she's not signed up as she's still taking indy bookings all over the place, including the UK in the near future. With her talent and popularity you'd think that would have changed by now.

I was reading that some people backstage have taken a dislike to her because she is allowed to take other bookings and sell her own merchandise (hence making more money than they areĀ in NXT).

Read about that last week and I just thought "good for her". Right now she dosent have the opportunity of a blossoming long term wwe career, I can't blame for making hay whilst the sun in shining.

Ā 

What is she selling. I hope she just bought a bulk of blue trousers and selling them with a massive 50% profit margin.

Read about that last week and I just thought "good for her". Right now she dosent have the opportunity of a blossoming long term wwe career, I can't blame for making hay whilst the sun in shining.

Ā 

What is she selling. I hope she just bought a bulk of blue trousers and selling them with a massive 50% profit margin.