NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

She has heat for not being signed but being over and used on TV? Wrestling!

Ā 

Also the Eva Marie hate is bollocks. NXT IS a developmental. I think the Full Sail fans are almost as bad as the Impact towards.

Edited by WWFChilli

Ā 

I'm hideously attracted to Blue Pants and I'm not quite sure why.

Ā 

The best type of attraction, I think.

Ā 

Appropos of nothing, I'm not bothered about her on TV but in person I found Alicia Fox the hottest woman imaginable.

Ā 

Ā 

Similarly, I never paid any attention to Alicia Fox until I started watching Total Divas and now she's my fave.

• Paid Members

Ā 

Also the Eva Marie hate is bollocks. NXT IS a developmental. I think the Full Sail fans are almost as bad as the Impact towards.

Many of them are the same people, which doesn't help.

There is a stripper in Blackpool who idolises Eva Marie based not on her wrestling but Total Divas and Instagram... Aim high peeps

Ā 

It's not bollocks though, they can hate whoever they want, and Eva Marie is absolutely shit. I bet she'd get the same reactions in other arenas.

• Paid Members

Am I the only one who doesn't get the love for Blue Pants? Sure, she has one of the greatest entrance themes ever composed, but as a performer she's just really not that good. Watching her in the ring compared to the other Diva's it's painfully obvious she hasn't been trained at the Performance Centre. Even Dana Brookes offence looks crisper than hers.

Ā 

Ā 

It's not bollocks though, they can hate whoever they want, and Eva Marie is absolutely shit. I bet she'd get the same reactions in other arenas.
She's not all that worse than Brie Bella or plenty of other women on the main roster though is she? The full sail wankers don't hate her due to her lack of ability, they hate her cos she's an ex model, a reality TV person and not an indie darling. Becky Lynch was awful for her first few months, and didn't get this much shit from them. Edited by DCW

• Paid Members

Am I the only one who doesn't get the love for Blue Pants? Sure, she has one of the greatest entrance themes ever composed, but as a performer she's just really not that good. Watching her in the ring compared to the other Diva's it's painfully obvious she hasn't been trained at the Performance Centre. Even Dana Brookes offence looks crisper than hers.

Ā 

If you look back other the past page or so of this thread you will see that you are not alone in not 'getting her'. I think she's fine, but the 'Blue Pants' joke isn't funny any more. I'd like to see them transition her popularity into an actual character and get her under contract.Ā 

• Paid Members

She's not all that worse than Brie Bella or plenty of other women on the main roster though is she?

On a side note, why is Brie so shit compared to her sister? Nikki in fairness has come along leaps and bounds since they returned but Brie is leagues behind her. Was there always a stark difference between them?

• Paid Members

There was one point where Brie looked to be the one getting better, but then she got worse if anything and Nikki passed by her. I will hand it to Brie though, that bit at Summerslam when she shouted "BRIE MOOOOOODE" as she went to do a dropkick was equally the worst timed and weakest looking thing I've seen in wrestling. Me and a mate had it on replay for what seemed like 10 minutes. You hear her voice break on the way down as she drops in a wonky heap. "Brie MoOoOoOOooooode!".

In regards to Blue Pants, I'm not sure why she's still over. I hoped when they put her with the Vaudevillians she'd change it up a bit, but alas.

Ā 

In regards to Blue Pants, I'm not sure why she's still over. I hoped when they put her with the Vaudevillians she'd change it up a bit, but alas.

last episode was taped before Takeover

Apparently Bayley's next feud will be with Dana Brooke, although you have to imagine it will be Nia Jax eventually.
They need to hurry up and give the two Aussie girls (Jassie McKay and KC Cassidy) some form of personality - both of them are decent in the ring and deserve more than to be jobber fodder but give them time.Ā