NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

In an amusing coincidence, tweets about Green Lantern Fan which I retweeted 3 years ago today popped up on my 'Timehop' this morning:

Ā 

@SteveCorino:

Saw the Green Lantern Fan tonight at @ringofhonor . Guess dreams don't come true. #DieYouTurd

Ā 

@allisondanger:

Wish you would have shoved his watch down his throat so he could check his own death time.

Ā 

I'm sure I heard a few years ago that the reason a lot of wrestlers hate him is because he turned up uninvited to Chris Candido's funeral and treated the occasion like a Meet & Greet with the wrestlers in attendance.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I do. They go in my live tweets from shows nowadays, and used to go in reviews on here before Twitter was really a thing. It sometimes gets me comments from wrestlers during the matches, but not in the Corino to Green Lantern Fan way..

• Paid Members

Thanks to at-seat power supply, unlimited data for 3 months since my upgrade, and WWE Network, I've just watched NXT on the bus to the airport. What a world.

Ā 

Pretty awesome seeing Joe coming out in a proper WWE arena, I must say.

Ā 

Still can't believe how lazy they're being with Bull, though. Even the robe was gone this week, and back in one of his old singlets.Why is he not in neons, zubaz & coming out to the "Rocky training montage parody" theme that ended up as Eugene's?

Say it quietly, but I thought Dana looked alright this week. Just a bit more comfortable. Maybe there is hope...

Ā 

Breeze is brilliant at everything.

Ā 

The main felt like a recorded dark match. I enjoyed it, but didn't feel it.

Ā 

I miss Corbin :(

I also think Dana has a way higher ceiling than say an Emma.

Loved that main event. Good reactions for both and Joe looked probably the most impressive he's been in WWE so far on that hot-tag.