NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

If they want to chant Super Dragon, sell the dickheads a t-shirt with it on. Eva's face with the big red crossed circle on and "SUPER DRAGON!" underneath. I bet they'd buy it.

• Paid Members

We get NXT. I just don't like shit unfunny fans and their shit unfunny chants.

But, playing Devil's advocate here, aren't the Full Sail fans a part of NXT? Aren't they playing our role for us, by chanting "Super Dragon" at the Queen of Botch? And are they really that shit or that unfunny?

We get NXT. I just don't like shit unfunny fans and their shit unfunny chants.

But, playing Devil's advocate here, aren't the Full Sail fans a part of NXT? Aren't they playing our role for us, by chanting "Super Dragon" at the Queen of Botch? And are they really that shit or that unfunny?

Not always, but in this case yes.

They are utterly rotten.

You get the Raw after Wrestlemania bunch, who are dicks who just want to get on the telly and you got a Raw after Summerslam lot this year who tried to do the same.

But the Full Sail bunch are there every other week and chanting away within nano seconds of a match starting with their chants like a bunch of kids high on jelly tots who think it's 'their' show, as shown by them all having a strop when Brooklyn got a Takeover and will no doubt be the same when they're building to Takeover in London