NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

The difference in personality and charisma onscreen between Dana and Emma is staggering. You'd think Dana was the pro bringing up the relative newcomer. I even think Dana copes better with botches than most of the girls - she at least looks like she keeps her cool. Problem is, her great character only makes her typically-sloppy limp striking look even worse by comparison. Once she stops tripping over her own feet doing toekicks and bellowing over her halfspeed axhandles, I agree she could be hotshotted into the title picture, no worries.

Ā 

Christ, Tyler was bumping like Perfect for Tiny Tommasso. Out of Team ROH, Gargano's offence makes more sense for his size. Breeze looked like a hoss next to Ciampa which made selling his skinny-limbed strikes look pretty silly. Hopefully the guys watch these matches back and get a better idea of their actual size and learn to work that way. Nice to see the Unprettier back. Breeze has needed some high-impact offence for a while, and the move makes perfect sense.

Ā 

Two looks to camera, and Asuka is over with me. That's how it's done, RAW.

For the amount of discussion on here over the past two weeks about the crowds not being to some UKFFers taste, it seems like some of you are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Ā 

All that bollocks last week about people chanting "SUPER DRAGON!" at Eva Marie:

I re-watched the match and it sounded like there was about 20 or 30 people doing it tops.

Ā 

There are dickheads in every crowd who shout stupid stuff. People sat within earshot of those people are going to mention it on Twitter or in live reports they send to Meltzer and the other news sites.

Doesn't mean that was a shit crowd.

I've read the same. But it's Eva Marie, so let's all pretend it was her fault anyway....

Ā 

Of course, if Eva Marie was the one who got injured, no doubt it'd be down to sloppiness on her part and nothing to do with her opponent.

Totally.

Ā 

Infact, Eva Marie apparently acted very professionally and made the cover straight away, which was the right thing to do - she didnt panic and freeze or carry on regardless. Let's all give the girl a little credit.Ā 

Something which has made me even more excited about the main event of next week's Takeover than I already was:

Ā 

I remember the week before Takeover: Brooklyn, Sasha Banks posted a photo on Instagram of her with Amazing Red at his training school.

Behind them in the photo there was a crash mat in the ring and her caption said something along the lines of "Thanks Amazing Red for helping me train for the match, I'm pulling out all the stops ...".

That made me wonder if some big high flying spot would be used in their match, and sure enough there was the incredible reverse hurricanrana spot off the top rope.

Ā 

tumblr_ntix4xVBI21uymb4eo9_400.gif

Ā 

Well 30 minutes ago she posted another photo of her with Amazing Red, including a crash mat in the ring behind them, thanking him for letting her train at his school again for next week's big match.

Ā 

So I'm expecting another huge high spot this Wednesday night. :thumbsup:

Edited by dopper

Ā 

Ā 

I've read the same. But it's Eva Marie, so let's all pretend it was her fault anyway....

Ā 

Of course, if Eva Marie was the one who got injured, no doubt it'd be down to sloppiness on her part and nothing to do with her opponent.

Totally.

Ā 

Infact, Eva Marie apparently acted very professionally and made the cover straight away, which was the right thing to do - she didnt panic and freeze or carry on regardless. Let's all give the girl a little credit.

On the other hand, there are quite a few reports saying she kicked/kneed Carmella in the head which knocked her out, so let's not give her too much credit just yet. Girl is fucking shit.

• Paid Members

I like how Eva probably gets put under the microscope more than practically everyone except Seth Rollins by people on this board

When you're a lab-created experiment, you're bound to be put under a microscope...