NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

Honestly I'd give her the bloody title by next year. It's fucking wrestling anyway, it's all bollocks. Give her the belt, give her dodgy refereeing then stack the deck and she loses the title, massive pop whoever dethrones her. Proper fuck with them, could be magic that.

Trish did alright for a lab created experiment.

Edited by WWFChilli

Honestly I'd give her the bloody title by next year. It's fucking wrestling anyway, it's all bollocks. Give her the belt, give her dodgy refereeing then stack the deck and she loses the title, massive pop whoever dethrones her. Proper fuck with them, could be magic that.

Trish did alright for a lab created experiment.

I love it. Pure pro wrestling.

I would be thaaat opposed to a troll Eva belt push, but leave Bayley and that adorable fangirl out of it. Bayley's one of the best babyfaces going atm, male or female, and deserves her run before Raw takes a dump all over her

They could/should tie the facebreaker thing into Eva's title push. She puts Bayley out with the knee to face injury thing and goes on the big heel run, then Bayley comes back with a new (more acceptable) face -- or even one of those 1993 Beefcake masks, which would still be an improvement -- and beats her for it.

On the other hand, there are quite a few reports saying she kicked/kneed Carmella in the head which knocked her out, so let's not give her too much credit just yet. Girl is fucking shit.

She can get in the dole queue behind Rollins and fat Joe.

Well I hope they troll everyone who wants other fans to be trolled by reversing the decision within minutes of Eva winning the belt or something.

All this moaning that people don't like Eva is lame. NXT have done an awesome job changing attitudes to women's wrestling. The bar has been set high and it's reasonable are going to judge Eva harsher than she deserves to be. She's a newbie but has big shoes to fill

None of this really matters anyway because it's only developmental

• Paid Members

Last night's show is vying for Show Of The Year so far, with Ultima Lucha. Every match was a solid good to great, and the main event was off the charts again. There are no bullshit storylines, no nonsensical booking, and everyone there works hard. How can the main roster PPVs, if we accept that main roster TV is a lost cause (and I don't think it is), not learn from this?