NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

Somewhere, whoever comes up with the bollocks on Raw saw that post match and thought 'flowers, because they're girls?

It felt like a joshi ceremony at the end.

Edited by WWFChilli

I dont think I have had an emotional attachment to any wrestler as much as I do for Bayley at present. I just want her to overcome opponents and win matches. If they can take that to main roster, she's the new Cena without the male boo's.

Not ashamed to admit I had a lump in my throat and watery eyed at the end of the main event, absolute quality from both women. Why can they get it so right on NXT but the main roster Divas get it so so wrong even with the talents of Becky, Charlotte, Paige and Sasha on every show?

• Paid Members

Because it's main roster writing and booking. Plus NXT is one hour a week so it never feels over exposing. I have such little faith with the main roster booking that they'd probably turn Bayley heel and have her all AJ/Mickey James, hugs mean dykes etc.

Edited by WWFChilli

Lesbian pollen will be in the air when Bayley gets called up. All women wrestlers have a little lesbian in them.

Another great Takeover show, doesn't feel like it's been five minutes since the last one. All matches delivered and liked what I saw of Asuka as I've never seen any of her previous work.

Only main thought coming out of it (aside from trying to decide if Asuka is hot or not), is what do you do with Tyler Breeze? He has good, solid matches but aside from giving him an NXT title run just to say he's had one, is there anything left for him in NXT. He seems to have strayed at the same level (which is a very good level) for the last 18 months or more, so can he be main roster bound?

But if he is, where does he fit in and do so that he doesn't end up being another Adam Rose or Bo Dallas ?

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Nah, that's spiteful booking. Eva beating Bayley is where the heat is. That and Nia Jax is probably going to be the next champ down the line, Bayley goes off to the mains to get mishandled (please prove me wrong, please) and Asuka to kick the shit out of Jax down the road. Probably at Takeover Japan or something insane.

• Paid Members

I'm a terrible dork for saying this, and I don't care - that finish was so well done, as I sat here waiting for Sasha to submit, I nearly cried.

• Paid Members

That Bayley Superfan- it must be great to not be a jaded fan or all clued up on the workings of the business. I'm guessing she's around 7/8 years old, it's all real to her,

Good how great was it when we weren't cynical and believe all off it. One off my most vivid memories as a wee man was before a HBK vs Owen Hart title match they done a tale off the tape and matching up there accomplishmeets and strengths and trying to work out which was better