NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

Funny, NXT represents WWE's future, but musically there are a fair few acts there straight out of it's past.

• Awards Moderator

I love Finn Balor's entrance, but I'd probably feel a right prat if a non-fan walked in on me watching it. Inside the wrestling bubble, though, it's brilliant.

Ā 

Other than that, I think my highlight this week was probably Alexa Bliss with her 'boys' Blake and Murphy. She seems to be clicking with them, and her new obnoxious heel role, really well.

• Paid Members

I think I've developed an issue with Owens. I bloody love the bloke, but he's far too much of a sarcastic cunt in front of that crowd. He plays up a tiny bit too much and that idiotic crowd love it, it was very evident in the opening bit with Crowe. I really want them to just boo the fuck out of him. When he talks about doing stuff for his family, it's clearly an utter bollocks heel thing, but the pricks cheer it. For smart fans, they should know a heel.Ā 

Ā 

Additional, Byron Saxton has the goofiest fucking grin.

Edited by WWFChilli

• Paid Members

Just watching this weeks episode. How fucking orange is Solomon Crowe? Who still isn't showing any evidence of this so called hacker gimmick he's supposed to have

How would a "hacker" gimmick work? Would he just come out every week and show some embarrassing/compromising picture of his opponent or their valet that he stole from their google backup or hacked from their phone? Then get his head kicked in.

Ā 

Could work.