NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

The best way to do it would to be like have him put up embarrassing photos of his opponents or change their music, cut off mics, etc.

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members

The best way to do it would to be like have him put up embarrassing photos of his opponents or change their music, cut off mics, etc.

A bit pointless when the talent do that any way, i.e. Kevin Owens coming out to Sami Zayn’s music this week.

• Paid Members

I think I've developed an issue with Owens. I bloody love the bloke, but he's far too much of a sarcastic cunt in front of that crowd. He plays up a tiny bit too much and that idiotic crowd love it, it was very evident in the opening bit with Crowe. I really want them to just boo the fuck out of him. When he talks about doing stuff for his family, it's clearly an utter bollocks heel thing, but the pricks cheer it. For smart fans, they should know a heel.

Additional, Byron Saxton has the goofiest fucking grin.

Yeah that has always been a problem at smarky indy level. You'll get nowhere moaning about fans not cheering how you want them to cheer but there's definitely a gap in logic in a "smart" fan too thick to know a heel is out there working for a heel reaction.

That said, Owens can't seem to help himself - he's always positioned hinself as the cool heel to the detriment of his opponents.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

Owens is great... even down to the mocking of Crowes 1980's promo growl

Owens is great... even down to the mocking of Crowes 1980's promo growl

That's a bad thing though, especially in front of Cunt Florida crowd. Crowe is meant to be a alternative babyface and Owens a hated heel, but he plays to them too much and it makes him de facto cool heel, which Owens really should not be. He should be the evil bastard who uses his family as a tool for his means.

I also want to point out that fat fuck who looked like CeeLo Green at Takeover, dancing like a right cunt in the background when Sasha Banks tapped Becky Lynch. Awful, Florida produces some awful bloody fans.

• Paid Members

I want to boo him because he's meant to be a proper heel, using his family as an excuse for his actions is a great heel trait, I really like it, he just doesn't either get the point across that it's bollocks (or more to the point, a front for his real motives being a spurned ego at being passed over in the past) or the fans believe it, which they shouldn't. Blaming the fans isn't a cop out, their entitled to it, but fucking hell they take MY enjoyment out of it. Similar to how I can't watch the main TV's anymore because the commentary just completely drives me away.

• Paid Members

From the Observer.

WWE News: Owens signs new contract

Friday, 29 May 2015 08:46

Kevin Owens has signed a main roster contract with WWE it has been learned and will be making the transition from the NXT brand to the main brand quickly.

He is booked for all Raw television going forward and will be starting on a full house show scheduled very soon. He will continue as a character on NXT television for the couple of months to where it's a smooth transition out since he's the group's current champion.

Wow. I never would have imagined they'd be bringing him up so soon. They must really see talent in him if they're willing to go with him with his current look. I would have expected another year or two of losing weight and getting a haircut before they'd even dream of putting him on the main roster.

• Paid Members

After the treatment he's been given on Raw, you knew something was up. He wasn't making a Rumble appearance like Bo or Rusev, he was laying out the biggest name in wrestling and looking very strong in doing so. Glad to see them getting behind him, I'd never actually seem him until he joined NXT and despite initial reservations of his look I'm totally sold on him. He could do very well for them.