The cookery thread

Philo_Vance

If you were to use it to cook with (rather than adding it as an ingredient as Mungo Chutney said) it would likely a) burn quickly b) the chilli/garlic/whatever flavour is likely to be burned off so it's better to use it as an ingredient 

25 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Am I easily swayed by this place? 

spacer.png

Who's to say?

This might be a silly question, but can you use chilli oil to cook in? Surely you can right? 

Snap, I just bought myself the fermented soybean version today after a little Reddit research and the previous pages video.

spacer.png

Started watching the vid neil posted and think I’ll try the big three, but I was worried about the schnauzer, had he eaten something hot as he was just licking air the whole time. Or maybe he knew he was going to be an accompaniment to the rice and sauces. 

2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Ji-Sung Park walked so I could stroll. 

He is South Korean and so must eat dogs then ? 

My daughter is mixed and half South Korean. I really hate some of the "ironic" racist shit on here against Asian people. Because they thought it  was funny on the TWCF 15 years ago.

Grow up.

1 minute ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

He is South Korean and so must eat dogs then

Sir, can I interest you in our UKFF off topic gold section? I recommend the Phishing scams thread. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to sound like an idiot but this is the safest place I can ask. As a vegetarian from a South Asian background, I have no idea what meatloaf is, what is it? It looks like you've made a bread dough with meat kneaded in it

20 minutes ago, deathrey said:

Sorry to sound like an idiot but this is the safest place I can ask. As a vegetarian from a South Asian background, I have no idea what meatloaf is, what is it? It looks like you've made a bread dough with meat kneaded in it

It's essentially a big burger loaf. Normally a mix of a couple of types of meat, sometimes with bacon across the top and a glaze/ sauce.

Edited by cobra_gordo
Forgot the word for glaze.