Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Jinder Mahal Vs. Triple H has been announced as the main event for the December 9th show in India

Surely that’s almost like a final attempt at salvaging something from the flop and seeing if it can indeed be salvaged... or, just to give him something high profile to do but keeping him away from anything of real consequence, purely for that particular tour. I think it’s a fair enough shout, especially if it’s the latter, which I hope it is.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, PSF said:

Hogan rumoured to be in touch with WWE about appearing at the Raw 25th anniversary. The from The Sun though, so take it for what you will. 

They'll probably have him dancing around with The New Day.

• Paid Members

He's fighting heavyweight too, which will makes it interesting because Bellator's HW division isn't very deep. Bellator are trying to improve it, but it's filled with UFC's scraps. Of course, there is no hiding at that weight too. If he's in there with a decent striker that has half a clue about wrestling, he's probably getting battered. He said he's planning on doing wrestling and MMA, which means he's already half arsing it; not good.

Wonder if they'll 'Lashley' him?

Edited by ColinBollocks

23 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Wasn't he a good wrestler,  but only good not great, and had little else in his catalogue? 

Was in the same year as Cain Velasquez and got to around the same stage (quarter finals) from what I remember reading and former Bellator champion Cole Konrad won that year but he was boring and fat as fuck and packed it in to get a regular job but he did train with Brock Lesner  for a while.

I'm sure Jim Ross & Jerry Briscoe recruited him, as I think he was at a Oklahoma school and had decent look.

Edited by the_mole

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

'By the way that's the best comeback you've blown in years'.

Ouch! Owens wins that for me I think.

Not really. The "You vape" reply might be the worst comeback of anyone ever. 

Yeah Randy you loser - look at you not wanting to die of lung cancer.

It's been encouraging that WWE have remained quiet on the whole thing for a while, seems like they may be trying to patch things up. They future endeavoured Aries publicly pretty quickly after it was revealed he was disgruntled, or was it he was released and then details of his unhappiness came out? Would love to see Neville back and featured prominently. Stick him in the IC title picture at least, a Neville/Miz program would be fun.

On that, Neville's soft babyface run right before he walked was great, he was still an angry asshole, just directed his anger towards other assholes. Really bugs me when someone turns face and all of a sudden they're all happy smiley when their previous character was nothing like that.