Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Awards Moderator

I have tried to pay attention as much as I can, but I'm fairly certain WWE have never publicly said the Undertaker has retired. 

Every news report at the time said he'd retired, but WWE themselves never confirmed it.

The symbology is there for sure, but they've never said it. I'm certain they are having their cake and eating it by making sure they can bring him back if necessary.

• Paid Members

I think there's a chance we get Taker vs Cena at Mania this time around, somehow based on the fact that the last time we saw them both was walking off ruefully into the sunset after a defeat to Reigns.

• Paid Members

Just read that Hogan has had his attorney send a letter to Brutus Beefcake. Something to do with him allegedly hanging around with his ex wife. 

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-news-brutus-beefcake-says-hulk-hogans-lawyer-contacted-santana-garrett-returning-team-vision-dojo/

Edited by eugenespeed

• Paid Members

Manami Toyota retired this morning, and Atushi Onita a few days ago. The Original Tiger Mask, Satoru Sayama, has also announced plans to retire in the near future, though said his retirement tour could be as long as 2 or 3 years.