Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
On 22/10/2017 at 8:59 PM, bbabba said:

Going back to Power Uti, here is a match of him against Gallows.  The finish at around 4:15 reminds me of the days when me and my ten year old mates used to have shit matches in the back garden

Always good to see a packed house at the Nigerian National Stadium. Did Gallows think of going by "Super Festus" himself? Those ropes need tightening a bit. It looks like they were put there by the people that organise queues at the bank.

• Paid Members

*Stop reading it as Fetus*

Anyway, does anyone actually believe Hogan? I mean, kept himself out of bother for a bit, needs to rebuild a bit of buzz so claims it’s time to shave his hair off?

How will the tash work without it? It’s fucking Hogan, he can’t be serious. At least save it for a WM hair match against Corbin or something.

More on Nia Jax walking out.

On Wednesday, Sports Illustrated’s Justin Barrasso released his Week In Wrestlingarticle. For those unaware, Barrasso breaks WWE news during these pieces and more news regarding Nia Jax was involved in today’s article.

According to Barrasso, Jax was scheduled to face Sasha Banks at WWE TLC, however, upon hearing the news, Jax decided to walk. Clearly she thought that another clean loss to Banks would derail her momentum, which had seemingly been built through an on-and-off relationship with champion Alexa Bliss. Jax may have even been poised for a title win or a match with Asuka, neither of which would have been aided by a random loss to Banks.

The report continues by saying that Jax did in fact call her cousin, The Rock, asking for advice on what she should do after hearing the TLC news. The Rock reportedly told Jax that she should walk away if she wasn’t happy, which, she quite clearly did. Initial reports stated that she had taken a leave of absence, but apparently she truly did make a statement on the company.

, I  needs that refresher week or refresher mom

2 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

How will the tash work without it? It’s fucking Hogan, he can’t be serious. At least save it for a WM hair match against Corbin or something.

Bit optimistic, that.  Think Corbin will still have a Barnet by then?

EDIT. Nia Jax is working everyone and hiding her pregnancy, just like Kharma. 

Edited by Keith Houchen
Gotta let you know that she's got that viiiibe

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Bit optimistic, that.  Think Corbin will still have a Barnet by then?

EDIT. Nia Jax is working everyone and hiding her pregnancy, just like Kharma. 

Or drugs..

.. sorry, that was ruled out wasn’t it? Suppose we’ll never know.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

Is it some sort of new trend to publicly out yourself as a sex pest?

I don't believe for a second anyone doing it is doing so out of guilt, probably the hope that doing it early gets them in the clear before bigger names come out. No surprise to see BritWres riddled with it though considering some of the posters we get on here.

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members

From what I can gather with Blampied, his (now ex) girlfriend Tweeted something about it last week, and his statement and "apology" conveniently came about around the same time as some of the girls in question started coming forward themselves. It's very much a "sorry I got caught" situation.

As for the general trend of outing yourself as a sex pest, I think it's to do with the "#MeToo" campaign on social media - there are an awful lot of blokes who either can't tell when something isn't really intended for them, or just get uncomfortable about not being the centre of attention, so have to take part. So you get these confessional, "I was a sex pest, but not that bad, honestly, and I've got better, and I'm getting professional help (whatever that means), and I feel so guilty about it" to try and make themselves as much of a victim as actual victims.

I never confessed to get attention or class myself as a victim, my victims and their families were the victims, what you just said is bullshit, I know I done wrong, the courses they put Sex Offenders on don't help at all but I was young and stupid when I did it, I grew up and now I have stayed out of trouble since 2008, don't tar everyone with the same brush Bomber Pat.