Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, D@mm said:

Hilarious Rick, no it just reminds me similar situation that happened with Kharma, I assume we will never find out what has happened but I can't imagine it being a drug addiction, I just assume she is pregnant.

In what way is it similar, other than they are both slightly larger ladies than is the norm in WWE? Kharma came out on Raw and addressed the issue before disappearing mere weeks into her push, while Jax has been on TV for months after a solid run in NXT, and has now supposedly been given a leave of absence. Even if Jax is pregnant, which there is no basis for suggesting, they are two totally different situations. You're jumping to conclusions that are completely unfounded, and highlighting comparisons of circumstances that don't exist. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, D@mm said:

Jesus christ, I was just sharing my opinion, I never said it was right or wrong and if she was pregnant then yes it is similar to Kharma as she had to leave WWE when she got pregnant.

And if Skinner was 8 foot tall he'd be just like giant Gonzales.

Obviously it goes without saying.

The latest reason why Neville and Nia Jax want to leave is over money and the push they are getting, I would love to see Pac on the indys, him vs Ricochet, AR Fox, Fenix, Ibushi etc would be awesome matches, he needs to leave WWE for the sake of his career, he can always come back to WWE in a year or 2 like Drew McIntyre etc have done in the past.

• Paid Members

The problem with that is that if Neville's left over not being happy on 205 Live and comes back it'd likely be to 205 Live again.

Can absolutely see the appeal of PAC back on the indies. He would be a top draw and would probably slot right back until NJPW and become a major player in their US expansion.

Nia Jax however, I think it's absolutely laughable that she is taking the same stance as Neville here. Shows how full of her own shit she is. 

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, PBWFan said:

Can absolutely see the appeal of PAC back on the indies. He would be a top draw and would probably slot right back until NJPW and become a major player in their US expansion.

Nia Jax however, I think it's absolutely laughable that she is taking the same stance as Neville here. Shows how full of her own shit she is. 

I'm guessing she hopes cousin Dwayne can put in a good word if she decides she's going back.