Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

9 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

You the lovely pillows guy?

He is. He accepts that he has done wrong now so that's progress, although it was only recently he was claiming he only pleaded guilty because it was 3 girls word against his and was totally unrepentant, but that was then.

EDIT - Bomber Pat is spot on though, a lot of offenders, and men in general, want to make somethingĀ about them that they aren't involved in.

Edited by Keith Houchen
What Rape Culture.

19 minutes ago, D@mm said:

I never confessed to get attention or class myself as a victim, my victims and their families were the victims, what you just said is bullshit, I know I done wrong, the courses they put Sex Offenders on don't help at all but I was young and stupid when I did it, I grew up and now I have stayed out of trouble since 2008, don't tar everyone with the same brush Bomber Pat.

Can someone translate this for me? Should've put you on a fucking grammar course.

Edit: Oh and fuck Blampied.

Edited by SuperBacon

20 minutes ago, D@mm said:

I never confessed to get attention or class myself as a victim, my victims and their families were the victims, what you just said is bullshit, I know I done wrong, the courses they put Sex Offenders on don't help at all but I was young and stupid when I did it, I grew up and now I have stayed out of trouble since 2008, don't tar everyone with the same brush Bomber Pat.

Ew.

• Paid Members

This isn't really the place for this - maybe we should start a new thread - but I can't remember ever brazenly sexually harassing somebody. I think it's probable that I've said things about women, or maybe even too women, that was out of line when I was younger. Though I can't recall any specific instances. Why are there so many sex pests? It's really not that hard to not sexually harass women. Especially in the fucking work place.

Go fuck yourself SuperBacon, there are worse things in the word, I have learning difficulties so I struggle with grammar etc, we aint all blessed with good grammar.

Keith I never said it was aimed at me or took in it that way, I just got angry when they was putting everyone in the same boat, also you say about men seeking attention, can't we all say that though, women included.

Hope that was enough commas for you SuperBacon, I am going out now so if I don't reply in here you know why, subject closed in my eyes, just having my say, good evening everyone.

• Paid Members

...I'm completely gobsmacked at what I've just seen on here!

I can honestly say that I've never sexually assaulted or harassed a woman(unless chat up lines count), but if I had I would be so ashamed in myself that I would do everything in my power to keep it quiet. I certainly wouldn't go a a wrestling fan site and out myself...

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Ironic how Bomber Pat posts about offenders not being the centre of attention, then an offender comes in and outs himself because their ego assumes everyone knows about them anyway.

Interesting how even after you state as much, he continues.

Ā 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Gatso and Boydy have long been the lowest things I've ever seen on here. Be nice to forget but alas not.

Struggling to remember what Gatso did/was involved in, which is probably a good thing.

Ā