Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Rajah have reported that Jeff Jarrett is on rehab for alcohol related addiction issues after Karen Jarrett contacted the WWE.  As an ex employee he has the right to have free treatment.  Hope he is OK and recovers from what seems to be his demons.  

Apologies; already in TNA thread

Edited by Hugh Thesz

• Paid Members
On 10/26/2017 at 5:00 PM, stumobir said:

The gatso thing was hands down the most fucked thing I've ever read, I still get the creeps thinking about it. The lines about avoiding her friends that were looking for in the hotel and about it being better it was him than someone else make my stomach turn. 

It wasn't even a couple of lines. It was like the "War and Peace" of creepiness. He was definately typing it all with one hand.

• Paid Members

I have no idea with Hogan anymore. I wouldn’t put it past him  for this to be a work and for him to have come up with the idea. I also wouldn’t put it past him to fall out with his mates and take to twitter to tell everyone. 

Either way, I really want to read this book. You know it’s going to be full of an insane amount of lies, it will be a brilliant read.

Last I heard they was not on the best of terms with each other, but like previous posters have said, could just be a work. With Hogan it's like the boy who cried wolf. 

Will probbly look to read the book at some point. Didn't Brutus once cause an evacuation on a Subway in the 2000's? I seem to remember reading that he left a load of cocaine at the ticket booth where he was working and someone believed it was anthrax.

Edited by Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz