Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Never, ever got Jack Storm.
Just the absolute shittest look - no physique, long stringy hair. I remember him being described as looking like 'an angry teenage girl' at one point.

In fairness, Mastiff looked like crap too at the time with his pleathers and chubby-boyish face but managed to transform himself into a mean looking bad-ass so maybe Storm wold have done the same but Team Supreme were absolutely 'Eurgh! Fuck off!' material for me in 2005-2006. 

Storm's look was always a bit of an issue, but the guy could work; he was great at getting the crowd in the palm of his hand. He used to get red heat in most places I saw him work where he could be bothered.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Never, ever got Jack Storm.
Just the absolute shittest look - no physique, long stringy hair. I remember him being described as looking like 'an angry teenage girl' at one point.

In fairness, Mastiff looked like crap too at the time with his pleathers and chubby-boyish face but managed to transform himself into a mean looking bad-ass so maybe Storm wold have done the same but Team Supreme were absolutely 'Eurgh! Fuck off!' material for me in 2005-2006. 

Something really irritates me about the number of wrestlers who took up the "Storm" surname. 

• Paid Members

Anyone able to confirm for me the rumours that both Enzo and Cass seem to have backstage heat in the locker room at the moment?

Few sites reporting that Meltzer claims Enzo got kicked off a tour bus a few weeks ago for an incident by Roman Reigns and is getting the Miz treatment of having to change separately and that Cass is pissing people off by being a Trump supporter as well as Amore being incredibly unhappy about the team splitting?

If one of the two shows that are on after Smackdown every week was to be cancelled, I know which I'd have preferred it to have been.

I can only assume that it's a budgetary thing. While Talking Smack was very enjoyable most weeks, I can't imagine that it drew any sort of real number of viewers even by Network exclusive standards. If people arn't watching it to justify paying for it to be on, you might as well cut it.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

Talking Smack has been cancelled as a weekly show. It will now only be a post-Smackdown PPV show apparently.

I'd like to think this is because they are going to incorporate it into the actual show. I struggle to see the point in a show that probably has tiny viewership but does a better job of building characters and stories than the real show does.

If they built it into the show, it would give it the feel of a sportscast and would differentiate it from Raw. Plus Renee would be way better than the commentators at the links.