Michael Elgin

TK Cooper

Matt Sydal

Sami Callihan

Matthew Riddle

Ricochet

Penta El Zero Miedo

• Paid Members

I've never seen Jonah Rock but looked him up and he's basically an Australian Jeff Cobb. The Progress fans are probably wanking themselves silly over TK Cooper, Travis Banks and Morgan Webster. Never seen TK wrestle, the other two don't do anything for me though. 

• Paid Members

I like all three men. Banks will probably do well for himself as he fits the PWG mould, the other two will have good matches but can't see them leaving a huge impression. I'm surprised PWG have booked Mark Haskins multiple times now, I don't see what he brings to the table that makes them want to pay his air fare.

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, kidzero said:

spud is a jobber who cant even talk normally

Look at that - we've even got internet fans posting like it's 2002!

Edited by Carbomb

2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

We need that 'I'm a shitarse' pic of Spud dumping his ring gear in the bin as a response.

Here you go. Scroll down to No.27. Save time trawling through the Gold Thread. Remember discovering this before finding out about here. I was searching up another wrestler that made the list and they ended up on here. Didn't think it was something to do with this, though I was a tad blind to to the UKFF mentions on here I suppose.

http://shitarsefifty.livejournal.com

• Paid Members

Rob Hunter! Wow there's a blast from the past. "SHUT YER MOUTH"

You had some talent from Brum coming through at the time. Obviously Spud and Mastiff, but Jack Storm seemed to be the top guy out of them. Saul Adams, Dragon Phoenix, Rob Hunter too plus the WAR guys like Swift Justice.

There was an obscene amount of talent in the West Midlands in the early 2000's.

As well as the names mentioned above you had people like Carl Mizzery who was uber talented, just a bit of a cock to be around. Plus guys like Ligero and Bubblegum worked extensively around there at the time. 

The Midlands really was such a hot bed in 2002-2005.

2 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Rob Hunter! Wow there's a blast from the past. "SHUT YER MOUTH"

You had some talent from Brum coming through at the time. Obviously Spud and Mastiff, but Jack Storm seemed to be the top guy out of them. Saul Adams, Dragon Phoenix, Rob Hunter too plus the WAR guys like Swift Justice.

Never, ever got Jack Storm.
Just the absolute shittest look - no physique, long stringy hair. I remember him being described as looking like 'an angry teenage girl' at one point.

In fairness, Mastiff looked like crap too at the time with his pleathers and chubby-boyish face but managed to transform himself into a mean looking bad-ass so maybe Storm wold have done the same but Team Supreme were absolutely 'Eurgh! Fuck off!' material for me in 2005-2006.