Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

3 hours ago, PunkStep said:

That was an absolute disgrace, using his loyal followers to essentially buy his mum a car after hers was written off.

He blocked me on Twitter for pulling him up on that one. - oh and add to the list that when he got backlash for the comments re: the tweet about sexual assault, he stated that he had 'apologised personally to the victim' despite her posting that he has never contacted her about the situation let alone apologise, 

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

34 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

All that's left is for him to come out supporting the Tories.

14 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

He seems the complete opposite of good lad Zack Sabre Jr so I wouldn't be surprised if he does.

So if you vote Tory you are not a good person? Idiots! 

29 minutes ago, Freddyjoe said:

You selling the popcorn or do we bring our own?

43 minutes ago, Freddyjoe said:

That sounds like something a Tory would say!

1 hour ago, Freddyjoe said:

Yep, that's what people who vote Tory are.

I’ve mentioned previously I worked with Will from the early days of his career (like his 2nd or 3rd match). He’s always been cocky due to his i know I’m good attitude. He got worse over the years and I’ve not worked with him since about 2015. But his Twitter makes him out to be even worse now. I feel sorry that his back is so fucked at a young age, but he was pulling the same moves and dives he does now in front of 100 people and I warned him he’ll have a shorter career because of it. Maybe il be proved wrong but I bet he’s the next Nigel McGuiness or Dynamite Kid in having their career cut short before it’s time

Will always seemed nice and humble when he first started getting a bit of a buzz. But then he had that match with AJ Styles at Rev Pro and that’s when his ego started to come out. I’d like to like Ospreay as he’s an entertaining wrestler, despite some of his ropey facial expressions and his need for ott swearing as part of his selling. But then he tweets stupid shit all the time and exposes himself as a fucking moron and I’m starting to hate him. He’s talked about taking a twitter break about three times now. He needs to delete it and just fuck off for a long time. 

Edited by TheBurningRed

I find the BritWres crowd to be especially sensitive at the moment, however, Will Ospreay is acting like a total cretin by anyone's standards.

6 hours ago, AVM said:

I find the BritWres crowd to be especially sensitive at the moment

What does this mean?

Supporting the Tories is like masturbation. It's one thing to do it in secret, but if you publicly admit to it then everyone knows you're a wanker.