THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I bet Moo turned it on to laugh his bollocks off. Like on The Sims when you remove all the doors and start a fire to watch then scream and ultimately burn to death. 

If so, Good Arrows. 

Especially seeing as he goes AWOL when the forum is down for weeks and we still cant sort out the award forum mods!

Happy new year to all when it comes. My hopes for 2020- I'd like to see the return of some of the things that made the UKFF so good in times gone by. 

More threads by failed promoters cussing out unimpressed fans or shooting on a wrestler who no-showed their event. Hilarious punishments for fans of the Young Bucks. A return of Tom Aitken with all the excitement and vigour of Brian Christopher's 2004 return. A weekly Gladstone Small podcast where he reviews AEW Dynamite, delivered in his trademark scathing style. And maybe me being made a mod, and finally having my seat at the Captains Table with Handsome Butch and the other guy. 

All the best everyone x

Edited by LEGIT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It seems incongruous to me that we rightly have rules in place regarding spoilers but the site isn't configured to implement them, leaving users to their own devices about how to apply those rules. Those with a bit of knowledge use legacy BB code; deprecated five years ago in the software and not guaranteed to work consistently. Others mark their posts as containing spoilers, leaving it to the reader not to notice what's posted below, sometimes in the very next line.

The software provides native spoiler functionality, via a button in the editor. But it hasn't been configured here. Given the existence of spoiler rules, it really should be, across all devices.

Setting it up is easy if you know how to, for those who have access. (Presumably only @Moo.) It's just a case of Customization > Toolbars in the Admin Control Panel, then dragging the spoiler icon into the toolbars (one for desktop, one for tablet, one for mobile). Piece of cake. Could you add the button, please?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Max Power said:

Have I missed the voting for the UKFF awards? Can't find them or the results anywhere?

I've been in the naughty corner for a while so it may have been done.

The polls were supposed to start nearly 2 weeks ago but never happened. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

The polls were supposed to start nearly 2 weeks ago but never happened. 

https://ukff.com/forum/6-ukff-awards-2019/ 

3 hours ago, Max Power said:

Have I missed the voting for the UKFF awards? Can't find them or the results anywhere?

I've been in the naughty corner for a while so it may have been done.