THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

There's the message I'm seeing:

Untitled-1.jpg.38c7c8f5d04477a4facd233408ec8c5c.jpg

There were problems with Spotify embeds because of a change in their end, which were rectified with an update in November. There was a further update in December, so it could be that YouTube changed something but this site is running an older version. I've just tried that same link on the current version and it embedded fine.

On 3/9/2019 at 11:48 PM, hallicks said:

Since the recent update, chrome on my android phone is forever doing that thing where the formatting shifts the page up or down after about 5-10 seconds and then again another 5-10 seconds later, like it's taking forever to load an image or frame or something. Anyone else? 

Has it only been 3 months? Feels like forever. I've started compensating for it on sites that don't even do it. I'm at the point where I'd be annoyed if it was ever fixed. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Not letting me reply on mobile, and when you like a post, it reloads the page :(No more likes for you for a while @Keith Houchen I'm afraid...

It was the same for me but it’s fine now. I assumed I’d been suspended for being a snowflake about the snowflakes.