THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Carbomb said:

I've been trying to do that, but right-click doesn't give me a Select or a Copy option, and Ctrl+C doesn't seem to work. Which browser are you using? I'm using Chrome.

Yeah, I'm on Chrome as well. What happens when IĀ double click is I get a blue border round the post so I just ctrl+c then.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Yeah, I'm on Chrome as well. What happens when IĀ double click is I get a blue border round the post so I just ctrl+c then.

Ah, I've just figured it out! Right-click isn't working for me, but if I do Ctrl+A then copy, it works! Thanks for the nudge in the right direction.

• Paid Members

@CarbombĀ I just hit the + sign at the bottom left of the post I want to quote, so...

88-AD2208-382-E-4-B72-A57-A-A3145-E3-E22

And then go to whatever thread I want to put the quote in andĀ you should see this box in the reply bit...

7-A36-A310-5440-4027-AF02-384-B691-FB431

Click on that and youā€™re in business. Works for me but Iā€™m using Safari at the minute, donā€™t know if itā€™s the same on Chrome.Ā 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, wandshogun09 said:

@CarbombĀ I just hit the + sign at the bottom left of the post I want to quote, so...

88-AD2208-382-E-4-B72-A57-A-A3145-E3-E22

And then go to whatever thread I want to put the quote in andĀ you should see this box in the reply bit...

7-A36-A310-5440-4027-AF02-384-B691-FB431

Click on that and youā€™re in business. Works for me but Iā€™m using Safari at the minute, donā€™t know if itā€™s the same on Chrome.Ā 

I did try that before, but no - doesn't come up. Might have to try it out with other browsers, and let Moo know (if there's anything heĀ can do about that).

EDIT: Oh, FFS. ItĀ doesĀ work. Genius here didn't try actually clicking into another thread.

Call off the dogs, people, Carbomb's found his own arse.

Edited by Carbomb

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
2 hours ago, Ralphy said:

accurate gif ofĀ me since the downtime began

Ā 

angry keyboard GIF

Don't forget the break you had to ask me why it was broke and to do another cow reference.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said:

Is that the longest itā€™s ever been down? Seemed like ages.Ā 

I think it was down for a couple of months a few years so wasn't it? Judging by the posts on that ukff Twitter account.

• Paid Members

Anyone know why it goes down?

I struggle to know what to do with myself when this place is down. I'm more of a lurker but I spend an inordinate amount of time here.

I had a chippy tea the other day and didn't even take a photo. It fucks with my head that much.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, DEF said:

Anyone know why it goes down?

There was an error message on display whilst it was down indicating server-side problems. It might be that the server isn't correctly configured but whatever the cause is, the fix should be quick if an admin were regularly using the site or contactable. Do the mods have a contact address for Moo to make him aware when the site is offline?