Sign in to follow this  
neil

THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

On 3/9/2019 at 10:48 PM, hallicks said:

Since the recent update, chrome on my android phone is forever doing that thing where the formatting shifts the page up or down after about 5-10 seconds and then again another 5-10 seconds later, like it's taking forever to load an image or frame or something. Anyone else? 

OK this is REALLY pissing me off now. Everytime I'm on the bottom post and go to click something BOING it jumps and I click something else. Every time. 

2 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

OK this is REALLY pissing me off now. Everytime I'm on the bottom post and go to click something BOING it jumps and I click something else. Every time. 

Same here. I started typing a reply to Rey Piste earlier, got three words in and then decided it would be shit and tried to click another link but posted it accidentally. So I then had to frantically edit it into something eligible, and thus started a conversation about having the volume on even numbers.

I haven't had any problems on Pixelbook or on my Pixel 3.

48 minutes ago, Rey_Piste said:

I think you might need to update your browsers, I use chrome on my Samsung S8 and haven't had any problems.

Chrome on S8 here too. I updated to Android Pie tonight and it's still happening. 

Edited by Onyx2

Can someone point me in the direction of the Great Films on TV Tomorrow thread please? I tried searching for it but no luck 

9 minutes ago, waters44 said:

Can someone point me in the direction of the Great Films on TV Tomorrow thread please? I tried searching for it but no luck 

Is this the one?