THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members

I’d be surprised if anyone wants to get into my UKFF account, but it was more a heads up in case there has been any breaches. But Conan is as good a reference as I’d have hoped for

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Is anybody having issues with the spoiler tags? Whenever I used one and close it off with the [/spoiler] code, it still spoilers all the text beneath it as well, and there is no apparent way to edit the contents of a spoiler box afterwards (or even type underneath it).

• Paid Members

BBCode like that was deprecated when this version of the software came out in 2015. Some still works for legacy purposes but it's not actively supported and the effects of using it aren't always consistent.

There's a button for adding spoilers but unfortunately it doesn't appear to have been added to the toolbars on this site.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

They don't display properly on my desktop at work, but they're fine on mobile and my laptop.

Yeah same here, but I assume that's due to Twitter being blocked at work.

• Paid Members

Well, it's been 2 months and despite spending countless hours reading the forum via my phone every single day, I still fall for the 'page jumps up when I reach the bottom' every single fucking time. 

Gonna have a complex over this. 

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

How does one put a picture in a spoiler tag? 

Type the spoiler tags as normal- [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] (delete the spaces in each one) and simply paste the image in between those two codes.

If you are using the upload function, upload the pic first and then click on the plus sign in the bottom left hand corner of the thumbnail, like so:

image.png.3a8329d9aaf8573993cd762fe0bd4488.png

Before you click the plus sign, make sure your cursor is in between the codes, like so:

image.png.e2285df1633e30c1dcba23d8dff0bb12.png

Then, voilà!

image.thumb.png.ab78c7d10e63276c840cd9d8de62bddc.png