THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

You've changed jobs in the past two hours?

I should have put had to use. That was about 5 years ago but old habits die hard

38 minutes ago, Loki said:

Next he'll be telling us he's a girl.

I completely missed this drama, got a link

37 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Then changing his mind about a film 

Never happened 

35 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Then starting a new account.

I’ve accepted now I’ll never be liked by some so that’s  pointless now. If anything, I’d rather have my old account re-instated for anyone that missed the memo of this being old Soapdish😉

• Paid Members

Christ, did everyone everyone's brains drop out during the outage.

TheToeSucker is allegedly female but no evidence has been provided that they're not packing a clam.

Soapdish is the one who liked a film one minute and then didn't.

Ralphy had a run-in with a cow.

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

TheToeSucker is allegedly female but no evidence has been provided that they're not packing a clam.

Soapdish is the one who liked a film one minute and then didn't.

Ralphy had a run-in with a cow.

making a comment halfway through a watch is not a final decision. You can insult me any other way you want, but do not tarnish me with that Baywatch shite, even if Alexandra Daddario is something wonderful aesthetically 

14 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Yours as well, it seems. 

I knew the whole allegedly female thing. It was pretty obvious that they’re pretending to be that woman. I just thought something had happened that I missed that confirmed it.  

• Moderators
23 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

If anything, I’d rather have my old account re-instated for anyone that missed the memo of this being old Soapdish😉

No. Actually, we might ban you for starting a new account post a flounce to cheer ourselves up.

Edited by PowerButchi

• 5 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

@Astro Hollywood have you done a review for your blog of Mr T's motivational video Be Somebody, Or Be Somebody's Fool? It's a wonderfully surreal thing, and I could only imagine your writings on it would be fascinating. His album has to be heard to be believed as well. 

• Paid Members
On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 12:16 PM, jazzygeofferz said:

@Astro Hollywood have you done a review for your blog of Mr T's motivational video Be Somebody, Or Be Somebody's Fool? It's a wonderfully surreal thing, and I could only imagine your writings on it would be fascinating. His album has to be heard to be believed as well. 

Mr T's Commandments is a wonderful album, and never fails to put a smile on my face.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Mr T's Commandments is a wonderful album, and never fails to put a smile on my face.

My highlight of Be Somebody... Is that there's a section where Mr T is talking about how "Calvin Klein doesn't pay to wear your name on his clothes, so you shouldn't be paying to wear his on yours", and in the next section he's hanging out learning to break dance in a jumpsuit with a huge Adidas logo on the back. It's a great video, it also features Treat Your Mother Right, which is arguably more entertaining than anything on the album.

Edited by jazzygeofferz
Tablet keyboard making me look like a sucka.

• Moderators
On 9/28/2019 at 12:16 PM, jazzygeofferz said:

It's on the list, so I can eventually complete the Mr. T trilogy, as I've already done the cartoon and the lengthy mother-thanking at the WWE HOF.