Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
neil

THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Jesus Christ, that thread is now in its teens. 2006!

There are kids about to start their GCSEs who are the same age as that thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have downloaded porn pictures that are 20 years old.  Mind you, I've not downloaded porn in about 15 years so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To think, the people in the vid you last downloaded are nearly 30 now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you post a quote from one thread into another? Tried C&P but that doesn't work. The Share option posts the original thread topic as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

How do you post a quote from one thread into another? Tried C&P but that doesn't work. The Share option posts the original thread topic as well.

I don't know *exactly* what I'm doing (in general, really) but I bring up the quote I want to use, double click on the grey part next to the person's name, and then ctrl+c to paste it in another thread. That seems to work for me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I don't know *exactly* what I'm doing (in general, really) but I bring up the quote I want to use, double click on the grey part next to the person's name, and then ctrl+c to paste it in another thread. That seems to work for me?

I've been trying to do that, but right-click doesn't give me a Select or a Copy option, and Ctrl+C doesn't seem to work. Which browser are you using? I'm using Chrome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carbomb said:

I've been trying to do that, but right-click doesn't give me a Select or a Copy option, and Ctrl+C doesn't seem to work. Which browser are you using? I'm using Chrome.

Yeah, I'm on Chrome as well. What happens when I double click is I get a blue border round the post so I just ctrl+c then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Yeah, I'm on Chrome as well. What happens when I double click is I get a blue border round the post so I just ctrl+c then.

Ah, I've just figured it out! Right-click isn't working for me, but if I do Ctrl+A then copy, it works! Thanks for the nudge in the right direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Carbomb I just hit the + sign at the bottom left of the post I want to quote, so...

88-AD2208-382-E-4-B72-A57-A-A3145-E3-E22

And then go to whatever thread I want to put the quote in and you should see this box in the reply bit...

7-A36-A310-5440-4027-AF02-384-B691-FB431

Click on that and you’re in business. Works for me but I’m using Safari at the minute, don’t know if it’s the same on Chrome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wandshogun09 said:

@Carbomb I just hit the + sign at the bottom left of the post I want to quote, so...

88-AD2208-382-E-4-B72-A57-A-A3145-E3-E22

And then go to whatever thread I want to put the quote in and you should see this box in the reply bit...

7-A36-A310-5440-4027-AF02-384-B691-FB431

Click on that and you’re in business. Works for me but I’m using Safari at the minute, don’t know if it’s the same on Chrome. 

I did try that before, but no - doesn't come up. Might have to try it out with other browsers, and let Moo know (if there's anything he can do about that).

EDIT: Oh, FFS. It does work. Genius here didn't try actually clicking into another thread.

Call off the dogs, people, Carbomb's found his own arse.

Edited by Carbomb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...