THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

I was so bored without people to argue with that I started using fucking Twitter. Got a 12 hour ban within 48  hours for calling that countdown woman a cunt. Then within 20 minutes of my ban I got another week long ban for calling her a grass. 

Now I’m just going to have to use UKFF while I wait for my ban to be up. 4 days and 4 hours left 

Where the fuck is the backup community/board!? I ended up looking at a couple of "ukff" twitter feeds that have been defunct since 2013, googling when the ukff.com domain expires, and spending an unhealthy amount of time on the UK Floorball Federation forum {there's no Floorball teams in South Yorkshire, but I have a passing interest in Wakefield Wolves now). I do enjoy browsing here. ☹️

13 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

I was so bored without people to argue with that I started using fucking Twitter. Got a 12 hour ban within 48  hours for calling that countdown woman a cunt. Then within 20 minutes of my ban I got another week long ban for calling her a grass. 

Now I’m just going to have to use UKFF while I wait for my ban to be up. 4 days and 4 hours left 

Yeah if you say the word C*** on twitter then you get banned happened to me for saying Jeremy Hunt is a C***